Do men care about wrinkles?

Not like old people wrinkles, but little eye wrinkles and mouth wrinkles because of laughing and stuff.

I am 21 and I noticed very small wrinkles around my eyes. It is not visible in photos and people probably wouldn't see but when looked at a close up mirror they are there and I almost had a heart attack this morning! 😩 If a man noticed such lines would it repulse him? Do men care about lines like these?

disclaimer: I have validation and self love problems so dont just insult at my needines, I know I am desperate

28

Most Helpful Guy

• You're probably more attentive to detail about yourself than most people will ever notice. At your age it's unlikely to be much of an issue. But it never hurts to take care of your skin, especially if you're Caucasian.

• Why Caucasian? :/

• We don't age well next to other races. Seems to be the darker the tone the better they age.

There's a funny expression among black people: "black don't crack". There's a truth to that, as for all brown people. Be it the melanin sun protection, more oily skin, or just some genetic factor, who knows, but whites just generally don't age with grace from what I've seen.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not care about wrinkles and I am not even a man :p