How can I dress slutty in the winter?

Ok, I know its July but you can never plan your wardrobe too early. I'm going to college in the fall and in a state that gets HORRIBLE winters. I'm planning my outfits for everyday of the school year in my journal now. Now obviously, I can't wear shorts in negative degree weather. What are some tips to dress slutty/sexy in the winter?

Now, you can either answer the question or move on. I don't need your saintly responses of "have some respect for yourself" or "focus on school". I am a straight A student and I am also a sexy woman. Why can't I flaunt both aspects to myself? I know a lot of people here don't get out much and there are a lot of overweight girls, so I don't suspect to get a ton of help here.

*IF YOU ARE AN OVERWEIGHT WOMAN WHO'S BLUBBER KEEPS YOU WARM DURING THE WINTER MONTHS, DO NOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION. YOUR TYPE DISGUSTS ME*

623

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You make us skinny girls look awful. If you think dressing like a slut will make you more appealing, it won't. Change your attitude. Also it's hard to look sexy in negative degree temperature.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE