How can I dress slutty in the winter?

Ok, I know its July but you can never plan your wardrobe too early. I'm going to college in the fall and in a state that gets HORRIBLE winters. I'm planning my outfits for everyday of the school year in my journal now. Now obviously, I can't wear shorts in negative degree weather. What are some tips to dress slutty/sexy in the winter?

Now, you can either answer the question or move on. I don't need your saintly responses of "have some respect for yourself" or "focus on school". I am a straight A student and I am also a sexy woman. Why can't I flaunt both aspects to myself? I know a lot of people here don't get out much and there are a lot of overweight girls, so I don't suspect to get a ton of help here.

*IF YOU ARE AN OVERWEIGHT WOMAN WHO'S BLUBBER KEEPS YOU WARM DURING THE WINTER MONTHS, DO NOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION. YOUR TYPE DISGUSTS ME*

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You make us skinny girls look awful. If you think dressing like a slut will make you more appealing, it won't. Change your attitude. Also it's hard to look sexy in negative degree temperature.

3|4
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Such a troll. I'm not going to go on a fake shopping errand for an anon on the internet

3|0
    1|1
    • How am I trolling?

• Show All
    • very mature.. to give somebody a "taste of their own medicine".. I guess I should no longer be surprised about the behaviour of certain men and women these days.. 😑

• @NotInTheBox

I think caps are allowed in question subject ( to some extent) but not in the " Question Title".

• Christ! Isn't all of summer enough for girls to release their slutty juices? Cleavage, legs e. t. c It's like Girls trying so hard to show every part of their body in public as much as legally possible.

You never see guy ask this question. What are you trying to achieve by dressing slutty? Sex?

1|0
    0|0
  • Have some respect for yourself and focus on school.

2|3
    0|0
  • Tight skirts about mid-thigh, leather or pleather would be best, with tights to keep your legs warm. Knee-high lace-up boots, with heels as high as you can go and still be able to walk to class. A tight sweater that leaves your neck bare, and a choker. Hoop earrings. That should make them crazy for you. Skin-tight pleather pants with ankle-high boots would also be a great look.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would really have applauded you, or probably done something akin to that, if you had not posted this same question anonymously...
    No one really gives a f**k to tell you to "have some respect for yourself" or to "focus on school" and really in my opinion if you want to dress slutty, there's nothing wrong in that..
    But what's wrong is that, you are insulting people because they are obese or not out going.
    There might be people who enjoy being like that,(like me, for instance)...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls that wear skinny jeans, but the jeans are slightly loose and need to be pulled up, and the girl is wearing a belt and keep pulling her pants up by yanking at it. In winter a short sweater with that outfit, that sits just below her belt line is sexy, as fixing her pants let you see her belt and waist constantly. It makes me want to fuck a girl if she dresses like this 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you are actually serious, you can get yourself a tight merino wool turtleneck sweater, and some leather pants (you can hide leggings underneath for warmth). For a jacket, there are lots of cute parkas that keep you warm but still look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Refusing to wear a bra in cold is about as slutty as it gets.

0|1
    0|0
  • Large warm coat to keep you warm outside, something sleek and sexy under the coat. Boots, something tight...

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear leather pants and knee high boots. That's what my girlfriend wears in the winter time sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • Trying to get that "A".
    Sounds like a personal problem of no self respect. Still. I could be wrong too.

0|0
    0|0
  • black tights with white knickers and plenty of sitting with your legs apart x

0|0
    0|0
  • this is the first time i see a girl directly saying i want to be a slut

0|0
    0|0
    • True that... most girls wouldn't use that word if they were trying to get some action... makes me think she's trying to copy "sluts" I don't know tho

• you don't have to dress slutty if you are slutty cause then everyone knows you are slutty you slut

0|0
    0|0
  • Knee high boots

1|0
    0|0
    • Can you send me a link to some sexy ones?

• Tight leggings?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear your Birthday Suit.

0|0
    0|0
  • wear tight leggings that always drives me crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • You're going to want to dress in layers. The bottom layers should be skin tight and elastic. I'm sure they make some sort of stretchy thermal something, like thermal leggings or something like that. If you are going to wear something over that, you can find something with some sort of belt.

0|0
    0|0
  • "YOUR TYPE DISGUSTS ME"

On behalf of myself and all of the poor, big-boned women you just insulted - right back at ya bish.

0|0
    0|0
    • ooooh im so sad.
      Blue anonymous under 18 hates me.
      What shall i do?

• Show All
    • But... I'm a minor xD

• It must be because I find myself so irresistible. Gosh darn it to heck.

• just wondering what state? Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota? I live in a cold state and most of the girls here ware the real tight spandex pants with fashion boots with the fur and a real tight sweater.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmfao

just wear really tight clothing

1|0
    0|0
    • How tight?
      What fabrics do you recommend?
      Send me links?

• just search on google images tight sweaters, leggings, etc

What Girls Said 5

• Ummm, I've been there, and trust me you need to bundle up. I wore thermal underwear under my jeans and sweater every day. It's just not possible to look slutty in winter, because you end up looking insane. No guy would be attracted to a girl wearing a short skirt in winter... they would look the other way.

0|0
    0|0
  • tight turtle necks and tight pants plus duster coats

1|0
    0|0
  • well cute dress tights or suspenders above kniee boots and a long jacket. or ripped jeans with fishnet stockings. also pigtails and chokers will put the edge on everything...

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear leather a lot in the winter time

0|0
    0|0
  • wer mini skirts

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes