Do you like men with leg and arm hair removed?

Do you like a man who not only removes his torso hairs but also removed his legs and arms hairs because otherwise he is too hairy and hence feels shy and awkward around a woman's legs?

313

Most Helpful Girl

• No lol there was this guy in my class who would shave his legs when he hit puberty and we laughed at him because he was always pretending to be such a badass and yet his legs were smoother than the girls'. It's so feminine.

• He always pretended to be a bad ass, why? So, him pretending to be a bad ass was a turn off?

• If torso is also left all natural very much hairy?

• Too hairy can also be a turnoff. There needs to be a balance. That's why I said trim

Most Helpful Guy

• shave your chest fine but your legs and arms wtf shits gay just leave it hairy like a man!