Do you like men with leg and arm hair removed?

Do you like a man who not only removes his torso hairs but also removed his legs and arms hairs because otherwise he is too hairy and hence feels shy and awkward around a woman's legs?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No lol there was this guy in my class who would shave his legs when he hit puberty and we laughed at him because he was always pretending to be such a badass and yet his legs were smoother than the girls'. It's so feminine.

0|1
    0|0
    • He always pretended to be a bad ass, why? So, him pretending to be a bad ass was a turn off?

• Show All
    • If torso is also left all natural very much hairy?

• Too hairy can also be a turnoff. There needs to be a balance. That's why I said trim

Most Helpful Guy

• shave your chest fine but your legs and arms wtf shits gay just leave it hairy like a man!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 30

• It's natural for men to be hairy. I think I would be a little weirded out if the guy was entirely hairless, and I'd probably feel like I was dating a little boy and not a grown man.

1|0
    0|0
    • But if it's very hairy?

• Show All
    • Just wanted to imagine you
      LoL

• Oh ok 👌🏻

• Find you a lady who likes it. I personally don't give to shits what the body hair situation is. Although I prefer no hair on the chest just cause when cuddling it gets weird.

0|1
    0|0
    • Prefer waxed smooth chest and stomach... because cuddling and touching a chest with lots of hairs is sexually repulsive?
      Touching vet hairy legs arms won't be equally sexually repulsive thing then?

• Show All
    • not too bad not any worse than how our prickly legs feel on each other, or how a mans facial hair feels when we kiss them.

• A woman's legs get Stybbly prickly if she doesn't shaves for days together?

• I don't necessarily like men who shave because it causes them to be itchy and bristley to the touch... like a beard burn from new hair growth... all over their body? no thanks.. sometimes we accept everything thats natural about one another... sometimes we don't

0|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes you accept it sometimes you don't, means?
      At what times you accept it all natural and in what cards you want it nicely shave or preferably waxed?

• Show All
    • That's great. A very hairy chest... or waxed neck to toe. No difference at all? Wow. So mature Despite being Beautiful woman! :)
      Hairy shoulders and back needs shaved for sure?

• if she's good for u... shell like everything about u. be confident

• I don't think anyone, men or women, should have to shave if they don't want to.

But if we're talking about preference here I like men who don't have a hairy chest or back but have hair on their legs and arms. I don't mind a little chest hair either but hairy backs aren't my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
    • Very hairy legs thighs arms?

• Show All
    • My arms are not hairless and sometimes neither are my legs cause I'm too lazy to shave. I think men are supposed to be hairy.

• You might be fuzzy. Not hairy. Not at all as hairy as I am talking about. Even if you are fuzzy you would look hairless angel next to him

• Even if they're super hairy I think that would be more normal than waxed or shaved... I wouldn't break up with you instantly because of it or anything but It would definitely lead me to believe you're secretly gay or something...

0|0
    0|0
    • How is having hairless legs and arms after waxing a gay thing?
      Gay means someone who is sexually attracted to the members of same gender. How would having waxed legs and arms change ones sexuality?

• As long as its maintained well i think its totally fine, like as long as its not to hairy. other than that i think what ever you feel like.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I prefer a guy to look masculine. If he is too hairy, he'd be better off trimming it. If a man's bodily hair was removed.. it would look too feminine. It's a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind it either way. Probably men who don't shave would be better because their skin wouldn't be as bristley.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just can't stand armpits hair, chest, back and crazy wild leg hair

0|1
    0|1
  • I personally prefer was arm and leg hair, but many women prefer it when a man does not shave his arm and leg hair because many men don't.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good to know that you prefer a nicely waxed smooth hairless man neck to ankles!
      :)

• I like them with hair, I don't know it makes them look more manly. If he had no hair I would think he's a little too into himself honestly..

0|0
    0|0
  • My new boyfriend is very hairy... And I mean everywhere hairy... And I love it!

0|0
    0|0
    • VERY hairy EVERYWHERE?
      He shaves everywhere?

• Show All
    • His body hair is so soft... And I love to play with it... Specially the hair on his chest.

• He even has Hairy shoulders upper arms back butt cheeks etc etc etc. ?
      A really very hairy chest stomach arms thighs?
      I et it was a sexually repulsive shock for you intially to see him naked the very first time?

• why does this keep getting asked. If you like it, find a woman who does like it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Am looking for such a woman here ;) :p
      Ok jokes apart are you one such woman who likes waxed smooth male legs and arms?

• I find body hair sexy :-I

0|2
    0|0
  • I like a guy with hair just not over the top with like your leg hair looking like snow boots just dont smell and look neat thats all I care about

0|0
    0|0
    • If too much hairy it's better to have it Shaved Smooth?

• Okay so I rather a guy have hair BUT if he looks like an ape ill be turned off by it a possible reason for this could be from shaving so he'll have to be morw frequent about shaving and it grow more but anyways id keep your hair on legs and armpit and arms I shave my arms and legs because I dont like the hair on me but if you look nice with or without hair idrc just dont be a fur thick ape if you wanna be with me no offense

• I don't mind if my guy has hair on his arms and legs or not. It's a natural thing for guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them as they are

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really notice body hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I like my husband to have hair.

0|1
    0|0
    • my legs and even the thighs are damn very hairy it looks as if I am wearing black fur pants and same is the case with my arms.
      That's still okay than waxed?

• Well, that's up to you and your girl.

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 2

Recommended myTakes