What is your opinion about hijab or veil?

I just want to know your opinion about hijab or veil. Hijab is the head covering that many Muslim women wear. Muslim women are required to observe the hijab in front of any man they could theoretically marry.What is your opinion about hijab or veil??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Any muslim woman who says she wears a hijab by their own will is a liar.

Islam is a very sexist religion and the purpose of the hijab is to oppress and control women. And you know what muslims say why women should cover their head? They say that a woman who doesn't wear a hijab will get r@ped. That is the barbaric and backward mentality muslims have to believe that what a woman wears warrants rape.

This is why muslims hate the west because in the west women are free and can wear whatever they want and won't go to jail for not covering their heads.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know this defeats the purpose probably, but I think it usually looks beautiful. Makes her features stand out more and is just simple but so pretty and elegant. Especially when they're tied different ways or have a really nice flowy scarf or a nice colour or something.
    It's impressive too. I mean so many women have their looks to help them do things like get a relationship, job, confidence etc, and when a woman can do it all just with who she is as a person and what she says, it's impressive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 13

• I think it's beautifull! i absolutly love it! We Africans (some of us) also wear hijab/headscarf but in a turban way or like very big with prints or very bright colors๐Ÿ˜Š

3|0
    0|1
  • It's their religion, and there's no reason to send hate towards them. It's their life, and they should do whatever they want. Even if you're not muslim, there's no reason to send hate to a Muslim because you don't agree with terrorism which may I say, isn't every Muslim. if every muslim was a terrorist we would all be doomed by now. By the way, You look great ^^

0|0
    0|0
    • You do know muslim women and girls are FORCED to cover their heads/face? And that the hijab is a tool used by muslim men to oppress and control women.

• Show All
    • In America they don't. In muslim countries, they do.

• If lets say your parents religion required you to wear a yellow hat and your parents taught you since a very young age "If you don't wear a yellow at god will punish you and you will burn in hell" you would obviously wear a yellow hat out of fear and then as you grow up you would just think of it as something normal.

Also honour killings have occurred in western countries.

• I Think It's Really Pretty & I Love The Fact That Girls Sacrifice Letting Their Hair Out For Like Basically Forever Just For Their Man & Is It Their Religion Too Or No? Even If It isn't It's Still Nice :) & All Those Fucktards That Mock Girls Wearing A Hijab Or Veil Are Just Jealous & little Bitches (Excuse My Language) & Should Mind Their Own Business, Str8 Up.

0|0
    0|0
  • My Mom wears it.
    I think that women who wear Hijab for the good reasons are very respectable. I might wear it one day Inshallah. It takes a lot of courage and strength to transcend your own narcissism and the need of attention in exchange of modesty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear whatever YOU want. You are free. (and if you're not, fight for your freedom). Wheather you wanna wear it or not, it's your choice and you don't have to justify why you choose that. So yeah, I have no opinion on hijab.

2|0
    0|1
  • I think it's fine, so long as you yourself are comfortable with it and don't feel compelled by others to wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not sexy, but then again, it's not supposed to be.

0|1
    0|0
  • One question: do y'all ever get too hot wearing those?

1|0
    0|0
  • If she wants to wear it then I don't care to be honest. As long as no one is forcing it on the girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their body, their head, they can wrap whatever they want around it

0|0
    0|0
  • Hijab is cute, but the burka is scary

0|1
    0|0
  • So long as you're not forced, then it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • If they want to wear one, they should wear one. Their religion is none of my business and I respect that :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes