What is your opinion about hijab or veil?

I just want to know your opinion about hijab or veil. Hijab is the head covering that many Muslim women wear. Muslim women are required to observe the hijab in front of any man they could theoretically marry.What is your opinion about hijab or veil??

1416

Most Helpful Guy

• Any muslim woman who says she wears a hijab by their own will is a liar.

Islam is a very sexist religion and the purpose of the hijab is to oppress and control women. And you know what muslims say why women should cover their head? They say that a woman who doesn't wear a hijab will get r@ped. That is the barbaric and backward mentality muslims have to believe that what a woman wears warrants rape.

This is why muslims hate the west because in the west women are free and can wear whatever they want and won't go to jail for not covering their heads.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know this defeats the purpose probably, but I think it usually looks beautiful. Makes her features stand out more and is just simple but so pretty and elegant. Especially when they're tied different ways or have a really nice flowy scarf or a nice colour or something.
    It's impressive too. I mean so many women have their looks to help them do things like get a relationship, job, confidence etc, and when a woman can do it all just with who she is as a person and what she says, it's impressive.