This is the best manscaping option for whole body?

Guys should shave /trim EVERYWHERE this way if TOO hairy?

That's the BEST and most attractive hair removal option and women love the end results?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm speechless. I didn't know I was a voyeur. Lol. The first guy had such nice hands I didn't notice anything else. The second guy? Omg he's going to shave his entire frickin body !! No! He can't do that every other day for the rest of his life! When he gets 40, maybe earlier , he's going to say f*ck this shit. And by then he's already married to someone who hates his hairy body. Stop shaving and find someone who likes you hairy. Omg. He shaved his whole body.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Speechless? why?
      and no , the second guy did not shave it off , he just used electric trimmer ALL over his body because he is too hairy as you can see it.
      By 40 his chest hair would turn grey and hence he can't stop trimming them then because his grey upper chest hair would look highly ugly.
      And by then he's already married to someone who hates his hairy body.""... i did not get this line.

Most Helpful Guy

• A man groomer from mangroomer?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I don't mind him having chest hair... but a guy should shave his balls... cuz pubes can get stuck in a girls mouth which is not fun at all. Also I think the hair traps urine... which is gross

0|1
    0|0
    • Hair traps urine? Haha.. how so? :/
      And, I am asking about hair everywhere else not just groiin. As hairy as above?

• Show All
    • it depends if the guy can pull being hairy off. if he is confident its okay, just keep the genitile area clean. its up to the man to make it sexy.

• How can a man make himself sexy and more sexy for more women?

• Omg I find it disturbing people post videos of themselves shaving? And people actually watch that crap?

2|0
    0|1
  • I like them to not have any other hair except eyebrows and head hair

0|2
    2|0
  • HOLY SHIT am i sick of hair question!!!
    I dont fucking care about your hair!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Just shave! Go buy all the razors you can find and shave. Stop with the hairy questions.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm so surprised how these razors can handle the length of the hair that I forgot what the question was about...

0|0
    0|0
  • yes manscape especially if you are hairy! I prefer someone less hairy

0|0
    0|0
  • Holy Damn He's Hairy Asf😮But He Shouldn't Have Shaven His Forearms, At least Have SOME Hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hairs fine just not too much like a gorilla or something

0|0
    0|0
  • if it works it works,

0|0
    0|0
  • LMAO

0|0
    0|0
  • should shave

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes