If your boyfriend/girlfriend asked you to get a crotch tattoo for them, would you?

Just something small, like one of these:
If your boyfriend or girlfriend asked you to get a crotch tattoo for them, how would you respond? Would you agree to it, or would you refuse? And why?

• Hell no- I'd break up with them
  • Only if we got engaged/married
  • Only if they got one for me too
    Vote C
  • Of course, I'd love to
    Vote D

148

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't break up with them but I'd say no. I know what tattoos I want and that isn't one of them

• Aww, why not? Which tattoos would you want instead then? And where's the most intimate place you'd be willing to have one?

• I have over 10 tattoos planned. Under my boobs

• Well, I think I'd be more than willing to settle for that.

Most Helpful Guy

• No because tattoos are permanent and she may not be. Definitely not for such a stupid tattoo, it's a very non-masculine tattoo too.

• Hey, I just said it'd be that sort of size, I didn't say anything about that specific tattoo. If you could choose what tattoo it'd be, would you feel differently?

• I dont think I'd get any tattoo for a girl since relationships dont always last. If I dont want one for myself I'm not getting one for her.

What Girls Said 13

• I already have one slightly more to my hip anyway... so potentially I wouldn't say no to getting something he asked. I'd have to love it though, and no names. We're married so it doesn't seem as temporary

• Nope, I'd say no. I don't like the way they look and I don't wanna get something permanently drawn on my body just because someone else thinks it looks nice.

• Even if it was your one and only? And tattoos can be removed...

• Even if it was my one and only. Being the person I love doesn't give them a right to tattoo me. And sure, they can, but it's an incredibly costly and painful procedure that doesn't necessarily even work depending on the tattoo, and what's the point in getting a tattoo just to get it removed? I want to get a tattoo that I love, one that I can't imagine wanting removed, not one that I'd be dreading getting and wanting to remove instantly. I'm cool with one of those press on temporary tattoos if they want, but no real tattoos.

• I don't think that I would break up with them, I just wouldn't do it. The kiss of death for a relationship is getting matching tattoos.

• Hell no, it's my body - I only get the tattoos that I want. Wouldn't break up over it, though, that's just childish.

• I have a bunch of tattoos already but that is an area I don't want inked up. My body my choice. Plus I'd like to think that my ink is already interesting enough. Not to mention most of my skin is already spoken for.

• nope!

• Never

• No not into tatoos

• No...

• no my body belongs to me only, but i already had pus tattoo

• I love tattoos, have a couple but I only do them for myself not for anybody else. And I think asking somebody to make a tattoo for you is selfish, controlling, stupid and immature.

• no I wouldn't

• No, I'd refuse because I don't ever want to get a tattoo. I'd not break up with him though.

What Guys Said 7

• I wouldn't get a tattoo but I wouldn't break up with them either. I honestly don't plan on getting tattoos at all, let alone right above my privates. It's kind of disgusting

• not a tatto fan

• I'm not in to tattoos, I think they're dumb.

• Never, but that doesn't mean I'd break up with them

• No. I will not take a tattoo for anyone

• I'd only take a. tattoo if i want one, not if someone else wants me to

• no! my skin will remain natural!