If your boyfriend/girlfriend asked you to get a crotch tattoo for them, would you?

Just something small, like one of these:
If your boyfriend/girlfriend asked you to get a crotch tattoo for them, would you?If your boyfriend or girlfriend asked you to get a crotch tattoo for them, how would you respond? Would you agree to it, or would you refuse? And why?

• Hell no- I'd break up with them
  • Only if we got engaged/married
  • Only if they got one for me too
    Vote C
  • Of course, I'd love to
    Vote D

148

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I'd say no. I don't like the way they look and I don't wanna get something permanently drawn on my body just because someone else thinks it looks nice.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Even if it was your one and only? And tattoos can be removed...

• Even if it was my one and only. Being the person I love doesn't give them a right to tattoo me. And sure, they can, but it's an incredibly costly and painful procedure that doesn't necessarily even work depending on the tattoo, and what's the point in getting a tattoo just to get it removed? I want to get a tattoo that I love, one that I can't imagine wanting removed, not one that I'd be dreading getting and wanting to remove instantly. I'm cool with one of those press on temporary tattoos if they want, but no real tattoos.

Most Helpful Guy

• No because tattoos are permanent and she may not be. Definitely not for such a stupid tattoo, it's a very non-masculine tattoo too.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hey, I just said it'd be that sort of size, I didn't say anything about that specific tattoo. If you could choose what tattoo it'd be, would you feel differently?

• I dont think I'd get any tattoo for a girl since relationships dont always last. If I dont want one for myself I'm not getting one for her.