Mustache or no?

Just posted this but forgot the picture, and it didn't let me delete the post. Sorry about that.

I was told by a few people that I'd look better without the mustache. It took a while for my mustache to connect with my beard though and I don't really like the idea of not having a full beard. What do you think?
I know I'm ugly regardless lolMustache or no??

128

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I thinks you should either keep the whole beard - but trim the whole thing down or shave it all off. A beard without a mustache don't look good and a mustache without a beard also looks bad in my opinion. You're average by the way, not ugly.