Mustache or no?

Just posted this but forgot the picture, and it didn't let me delete the post. Sorry about that.

I was told by a few people that I'd look better without the mustache. It took a while for my mustache to connect with my beard though and I don't really like the idea of not having a full beard. What do you think?
I know I'm ugly regardless lolMustache or no??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I thinks you should either keep the whole beard - but trim the whole thing down or shave it all off. A beard without a mustache don't look good and a mustache without a beard also looks bad in my opinion. You're average by the way, not ugly.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 7

• First of all, you are not ugly, I'm telling you even though I know that you were just being humble lol.

You have a youthful face. Beard is making you look much older than you actually are so that's why I believe you will look much-much better without the beard.

If you really-really want a beard, you'll have to grow it longer (considering your face shape) which will take a lot of time and effort.

Good luck :)

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm actually really self conscious about the way I look lol I hate it.

I look like 15 without my beard πŸ˜‚ but I've been contemplating to shave it off. I might. It's not like it wouldn't grow back anyway lol

• Isn't that a good thing? People would kill to look younger xD

• beard looks decent, although I must say that your smile is disturbing

0|0
    0|1
  • dude u look awesome. i like it bro. dont listen to Pinkicon

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally recommend moustache on men.. but whatever..

I would suggest remove the connection from lips corner to beard and trim a little

0|1
    0|0
  • You look like a baby even though you have mustache

0|0
    0|1
  • moustache and goatee

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually like your eyes (no homo)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes