Mustache or no?

Just posted this but forgot the picture, and it didn't let me delete the post. Sorry about that.

I was told by a few people that I'd look better without the mustache. It took a while for my mustache to connect with my beard though and I don't really like the idea of not having a full beard. What do you think?
I know I'm ugly regardless lolMustache or no??

128

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I thinks you should either keep the whole beard - but trim the whole thing down or shave it all off. A beard without a mustache don't look good and a mustache without a beard also looks bad in my opinion. You're average by the way, not ugly.

What Girls Said 11

• You kinda remind me of Oz from Buffy?

philadelight.com/.../seth-green-614x409.jpeg

images6.fanpop.com/.../...olf-36642002-640-360.jpg

Either way, I think you'd look better without the facial hair but I think that if you gotta have facial hair, you should keep the beard and the moustache, I think it'd look kinda weird with just the beard.

• Is that good or bad 😬

• Meh, I included pictures so you could make your own judgement on whether you think he's attractive :P I personally used to have the biggest crush on him when I was younger, he's not a bad looking dude and he's like 5'4 so he's kinda adorable :P Anyway, yeah, looking like him is fine in my opinion.

• Aye I'll take that ☺️

• You're not uggly, you are very cute. Leave as it is especially if you feel ok with that. Im finding facial hair on man very attractive.
    But there is one rule. Never leave mustache without beard.

• Thank you :) And yeah I'd never have just a mustache

• It's hard to tell.. I guess I'd rather prefer without mustache but if you feel more comfortable with it you should keep it !

• Thank you I'm still playing with the idea but I might do it

• Looks good, rock it! I think you look your age.

• Eyes look really creepy.

• They look like they don't belong to you. Without is better

• the only time I see a mustache as ok, is if you're growing a goatee with it

• Trim a bit more please.

• You resemble Elijah Wood a lot. I consider you good-looking and I think you would look even better without a moustache

• Noooooooooooo

• moustaches don't work on anyone. if you want to keep the beard that's fine, but get rid of the moustache just keep that area very very short. some hair and stubble, but no full on moustache

What Guys Said 7

• First of all, you are not ugly, I'm telling you even though I know that you were just being humble lol.

You have a youthful face. Beard is making you look much older than you actually are so that's why I believe you will look much-much better without the beard.

If you really-really want a beard, you'll have to grow it longer (considering your face shape) which will take a lot of time and effort.

Good luck :)

• I'm actually really self conscious about the way I look lol I hate it.

I look like 15 without my beard πŸ˜‚ but I've been contemplating to shave it off. I might. It's not like it wouldn't grow back anyway lol

• Isn't that a good thing? People would kill to look younger xD

• I personally recommend moustache on men.. but whatever..

I would suggest remove the connection from lips corner to beard and trim a little

• beard looks decent, although I must say that your smile is disturbing

• You look like a baby even though you have mustache

• dude u look awesome. i like it bro. dont listen to Pinkicon

• moustache and goatee

• I actually like your eyes (no homo)