Is curly hair ugly?

I have curly hair that's dark brown but some parts are light brown or golden brown (the tips) (naturally). I've always been super insecure about my hair since all the girls in my school have beautiful long sleek straight shiny hair. Also in my country (turkey) having straight hair is more attractive. I asked this on the turkish version of GAG and nearly every guy said that curly hair was ugly or the least attractive hair type.

Is curly hair ugly?

That's not me in the pic but my hair looks like this except the curls are tighter and the colour is a little lighter

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I thinks both curly hair, straight hair and wavy hair is nice looking. It's depending a bit on the person and what the person suits best. If it looks natural it usually looks good. The person at the picture is pretty and have nice hair.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Curly hair is beautiful!
    I use to want straight hair like the other girls.. I get a lot of compliments on my curly hair and always hear that they want my hair so now I feel blessed with the type of hair I got :) lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Absolutely not. Maybe it's just the area your in where curly hair isn't appreciated. But for me curly hair is so attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • if Maintained and Groomed Along With Your Whole Self. Else It's Gonna Look Like a Loafer. It Takes Time and Dedication and if Given - you'll Reap it.

Constant Dedication, Patience and Work

0|0
    0|0
  • no curly hair looks very good in some people (it just depends on the person's)

0|0
    0|0
  • it can look good if it compliments your face and body

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends from person to person

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah its cute

0|0
    0|0
  • no they not they really attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wild, curly hair

0|0
    0|0
  • It's awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • no they are pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Gorgeous sounding hair rock it

0|0
    0|0
  • curly hair is beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no. Curly can hair can look sexy as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • heck no I prefer curly hair much more beautiful

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Curly hair is amazing! I find it so gorgeous. I have thick, wavy hair, so I have to straighten it or curl it for it to look presentable. I curl it a lot more than straighten it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have curly. But know it isn't attractive. It has all sorts of problems. So yes curly hair is ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curly hair is hot

0|0
    0|0
  • It's beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love curly hair too

0|0
    0|0
  • Curly hair is prettier in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Curly hair is awesome 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not

0|0
    0|0
  • I love curly hair. I think it looks really unique.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope I have curly hair and it's beautiful and unique.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes