Is curly hair ugly?

I have curly hair that's dark brown but some parts are light brown or golden brown (the tips) (naturally). I've always been super insecure about my hair since all the girls in my school have beautiful long sleek straight shiny hair. Also in my country (turkey) having straight hair is more attractive. I asked this on the turkish version of GAG and nearly every guy said that curly hair was ugly or the least attractive hair type.

Is curly hair ugly?

That's not me in the pic but my hair looks like this except the curls are tighter and the colour is a little lighter

1117

Most Helpful Guy

• I thinks both curly hair, straight hair and wavy hair is nice looking. It's depending a bit on the person and what the person suits best. If it looks natural it usually looks good. The person at the picture is pretty and have nice hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• Curly hair is beautiful!
    I use to want straight hair like the other girls.. I get a lot of compliments on my curly hair and always hear that they want my hair so now I feel blessed with the type of hair I got :) lol