Are dark circles a turn off on girls?

I have really noticeable dark circles due to my genes. ( a hereditary factor). It makes me feel really insecure, though my other facial features are considered attractive and fit the golden face ratio (Big eyes, slender nose, full lips, high cheekbones, medium large forehead, long lashes, clear glowy skin etc.). I was wondering whether it's a turn off to have dark circles?
I refuse to wear make up, and I never will, because I don't want to shock someone once they see me without and because chemicals are just bad for my skin. If there are any remedies, please tell me.Are dark circles a turn off on girls??Are dark circles a turn off on girls??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, the golden face ratio, the seven points for a perfect look or whatever, it is finally all about what is on the inside. And yes I know, there are those weird ass beauty standards, and oh if you don't measure up you'll be one of those weird scary grannies with 60 cats blah blah blah.

As soon as someone knows that it is because of genetics, and not because you are tired all the time, or just don't get enough sleep, I don't think it should or be allowed to matter. Besides, as some guys said, one more appropriate than another, you are very beautifull, and honestly, I think that those dark circles look quite, good on you. In a good but slightly weird/strange way.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I have that too. I completely respect that you don't wear makeup. I never did either until I found an all natural brand. There are chemical-free concealers out there that work great. If you really can't abide makeup, then just embrace your skin for the way it is! It certainly isn't ugly, just different.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• If that's you in the top pic. You're a very good looking girl. It has to be said.

Like... (To me) I'd go as far as saying fashion model looking, if you know what I mean?
    ... I'm not trying to flirt, or kiss your ass or anything. Just saying...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a turn off. I've never heard a guy talk about circles. I wouldn't have even noticed, it's just normal isn't it? Chances are you're the only one thst even notices. You don't need makeup, no makeup is prettier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hello milady!

I can tell you, as you look already beautiful, that those dark circles aren't a problem. You described your facial features and I totally agree with it!

I honestly don't know if it is a turn off for women, I think you might want to hide it in that regard. And yes, there are apparently so called "remedies" but.. honestly, I don't think all of them are very trustworthy.

But here's a site that MIGHT help.
    google > how to get rid of dark circles naturally and choose the site ; top10homeremedies

And ps; Wooooow! You're eyebrows are perfect! Kinda jealous ; )

0|1
    0|0
  • You are unique in your own special way, beautiful in your own skin. You are attractive, don't follow social media. They make rules to specify what beauty is, but they don't know what natural beauty really is.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it is not a turn off at all you are very beautiful... actually down right sexy and any guy would immediately fall for you. so you have no reason to be insecure :)

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• i can't answer your question but your eyes are so pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • You look gorgeous, don't worry about the darkness at all. I wish I looked as good as you!

0|0
    0|0
  • You are beautiful! Don't worry too much about it. Makes you unique.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes