Are dark circles a turn off on girls?

I have really noticeable dark circles due to my genes. ( a hereditary factor). It makes me feel really insecure, though my other facial features are considered attractive and fit the golden face ratio (Big eyes, slender nose, full lips, high cheekbones, medium large forehead, long lashes, clear glowy skin etc.). I was wondering whether it's a turn off to have dark circles?
I refuse to wear make up, and I never will, because I don't want to shock someone once they see me without and because chemicals are just bad for my skin. If there are any remedies, please tell me.Are dark circles a turn off on girls??Are dark circles a turn off on girls??

522

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, the golden face ratio, the seven points for a perfect look or whatever, it is finally all about what is on the inside. And yes I know, there are those weird ass beauty standards, and oh if you don't measure up you'll be one of those weird scary grannies with 60 cats blah blah blah.

As soon as someone knows that it is because of genetics, and not because you are tired all the time, or just don't get enough sleep, I don't think it should or be allowed to matter. Besides, as some guys said, one more appropriate than another, you are very beautifull, and honestly, I think that those dark circles look quite, good on you. In a good but slightly weird/strange way.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I have that too. I completely respect that you don't wear makeup. I never did either until I found an all natural brand. There are chemical-free concealers out there that work great. If you really can't abide makeup, then just embrace your skin for the way it is! It certainly isn't ugly, just different.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE