How to wear this outfit even though I have OLD self-harm scars on my thighs?

how to wear this outfit even though I have OLD self-harm scars on my thighs?

318

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly,

Embrace who you are without reservation. You have marks, sure. But you also still kick ass and keep pushing on. Those stockings are dark enough and from the photo it looks like someone needs to stare creepily much to even notice.

But what if they do? You are still here and feeling better. You fought your butt off. So who cares what others think, it is all about your own thoughts.

Most Helpful Girl

• try tights with some pattern
    also there are treatemens for scars thatn can remove them or make them less noticable