How much softness/fulge is too much for a crop top?

How much softness/fulge is too much for a crop top?1) I thin she looks really great in a crop top.

How much softness/fulge is too much for a crop top?2) The quality of the picture isn't great, but I don't think she shouldn't be wearing crop top just because of that slight bulge. It looks pretty cute and natural to me.
How much softness/fulge is too much for a crop top?3) Soft but really good looking to me.
How much softness/fulge is too much for a crop top?4) I think her slightly soft tummy is parfect fot crop tops.
How much softness/fulge is too much for a crop top?5) I think this girl looks great and that short top suits her perfectly.
How much softness/fulge is too much for a crop top?6) I think she's just hot!
How much softness/fulge is too much for a crop top?7) Maybe this one doesn't look very fit...

Do you find that crop tops are good fashion choice for all those seven girls?
If not, where's the line? When it isn't appropriate any more to parade in a crop top?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They all look good to me. I love when girls of many sizes wear crop tops. As long as they aren't literally round, I approve!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• None of these look good to me. That's too much stomach fat hanging out. They need to learn how to dress in clothing that fits them.

2|0
    1|0
    • So no bulge at all for crop tops?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 8

• So you're a guy who has a fetish for women's mushy bellies...
    How original...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think what bothers me is all these bad poses. #5 looks like she's stealing fruit from the neighbors lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm skinny my self and would never wear a crop top. Sorry but they all just look trashy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the same amount of stomach, maybe even a bit less and wouldn't wear a crop top.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of those look good at all.

2|0
    1|1
    • None? Really, what's wrong with the first girl then?

• Show All
    • It still looks defined to me...

• Defined where? If she feels confident in it which I'm assuming she does then go for it. However, im self conscious.

• Ew rednecks.

0|0
    0|0
  • None looks fit. Crop tops look good with flat stomach

0|0
    0|0
  • I assume all of them are pregnant tbh

1|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes