Would you say Beyonce is hot, sexy, normal, ugly, average? What is your personal view on her?

Would you say Beyonce Knowles Carter is as hot and sexy as everyone makes out or do you have a different opinion about it? We all love Queen Bee but I also want to see if that statement really is somewhat true! Is she really the boss queen or is she just okay and eh, whatevs. What do you think of her and what did you think of her throughout the years?

I know there's a lot of photos! I wanted to get a bunch of different photos from different years and times. Just to add some diverse quantity. Would you say Beyonce is hot, sexy, normal, ugly, average...? What is your personal view on her??Would you say Beyonce is hot, sexy, normal, ugly, average...? What is your personal view on her??Would you say Beyonce is hot, sexy, normal, ugly, average...? What is your personal view on her??Would you say Beyonce is hot, sexy, normal, ugly, average...? What is your personal view on her??Would you say Beyonce is hot, sexy, normal, ugly, average...? What is your personal view on her??Would you say Beyonce is hot, sexy, normal, ugly, average...? What is your personal view on her??Would you say Beyonce is hot, sexy, normal, ugly, average...? What is your personal view on her??Would you say Beyonce is hot, sexy, normal, ugly, average...? What is your personal view on her??

2435

Most Helpful Guy

• She is okay meaning no need to worship her or hold her in so much high esteem as many of us tend to do. She is to be respected and treated fairly, but she looks like a really lovable person a person you won't want to be separated from.

• But people and herself tend to be too sexualised , alway putting sex in front of themselves instead of inner compassion and love for humanity. Sexualising your self is not going to solve the problems in this world, so it is just a selfish thing to do.

• Right. Good opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say she's pretty.
    She tries to look pretty all the time, which sometimes comes off as fake, but she's definitely naturally pretty.
    She's not that beautiful or hot to me... but she is pretty.