Would you say Beyonce is hot, sexy, normal, ugly, average? What is your personal view on her?

Would you say Beyonce Knowles Carter is as hot and sexy as everyone makes out or do you have a different opinion about it? We all love Queen Bee but I also want to see if that statement really is somewhat true! Is she really the boss queen or is she just okay and eh, whatevs. What do you think of her and what did you think of her throughout the years?

I know there's a lot of photos! I wanted to get a bunch of different photos from different years and times. Just to add some diverse quantity. Would you say Beyonce is hot, sexy, normal, ugly, average...? What is your personal view on her??Would you say Beyonce is hot, sexy, normal, ugly, average...? What is your personal view on her??Would you say Beyonce is hot, sexy, normal, ugly, average...? What is your personal view on her??Would you say Beyonce is hot, sexy, normal, ugly, average...? What is your personal view on her??Would you say Beyonce is hot, sexy, normal, ugly, average...? What is your personal view on her??Would you say Beyonce is hot, sexy, normal, ugly, average...? What is your personal view on her??Would you say Beyonce is hot, sexy, normal, ugly, average...? What is your personal view on her??Would you say Beyonce is hot, sexy, normal, ugly, average...? What is your personal view on her??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She is okay meaning no need to worship her or hold her in so much high esteem as many of us tend to do. She is to be respected and treated fairly, but she looks like a really lovable person a person you won't want to be separated from.

1|0
    0|0
    • But people and herself tend to be too sexualised , alway putting sex in front of themselves instead of inner compassion and love for humanity. Sexualising your self is not going to solve the problems in this world, so it is just a selfish thing to do.

• Right. Good opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say she's pretty.
    She tries to look pretty all the time, which sometimes comes off as fake, but she's definitely naturally pretty.
    She's not that beautiful or hot to me... but she is pretty.

2|1
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• she's a hypocrite... first she puts on a show black panther style and then straightens and dyes her hair blond and bleaches her skin... and no she not all that

2|1
    2|1
    • Where did she bleach--

• Show All
    • Its 10 20 in the morning here

• Even if they do why is that bad... u think people here dont. Sure u can't go on tv and use slang but in private

• She's gorgeous... but then her appeal can also depend on the photo and that split-second timing:
    memeguy.com/.../...is-image-still-exists-58859.jpg

0|1
    0|1
  • She's pretty but I've never understood the guys who view her as goddess-like or whatever. She's decent. Or at least she used to be; now she's a mom and that's weird so I'd avoid it now.

1|1
    0|0
  • She has a beautiful bone structure, In a well-proportioned body. But her personality makes her unattractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just think she is a Queen.

i.ytimg.com/vi/VBmMU_iwe6U/maxresdefault.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot last time I checked. I donโ€™t follow her music career tho.

1|0
    0|2
  • No she's over rated. I've seen customers in my store prettier than her

2|1
    0|0
  • I can't pick which word.. ummm.. She's definitely not ugly lol I do know that

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't see anything special about her. She's average

1|2
    0|1
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 23

• average. i don't find her face attractive. i prefer tinashe.

0|1
    0|0
  • She is definitely very beautiful and very sexy in my own opinion. Yeah she is over-hyped, but that doesn't meant she isn't still very stunning.

6|0
    0|1
  • She's actually not all that, appearance wise. Would give her like a 6.5 or 7 out of 10. Her music is alright i guess. Don't understand why people freak out over her. Like calm the fuck down. She's just another person smh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beyonce is definitely atrractive. I look at it like this: if she weren't a celebrity do I think guys would still fond over her?

Probably not so much, but she definitely is attractive!

0|1
    0|0
  • She's normal, if not, pretty. I don't know why she's treated as a Goddess -- aka Queen Bee. I only know like... two of her songs.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's pretty but there's other celebs that I think look better than her. Some people make it seem like she's THEE most prettiest one. Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a big fan of her, but she's a ridiculously attractive woman.

1|0
    0|1
  • I have no desire to listen to her music because it's not my style, but she's a very beautiful women

0|0
    0|0
  • i think she is pretty average with great sex appeal and no doubt an amazing entertainer however she is very over hyped

0|0
    0|0
  • SHe is really pretty, definetly prettier than the average person

1|0
    0|1
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes