Is it me or does Canada have more thick/curvy girls than the world thinks?

Anonymous
When people think of thick/voluptuous/curvy women, they only think of Latin American, African American women and sometimes Sub Saharan African women (of certain countries). Yes, I know Canada is obviously a mixed country with a diverse cultural and racial demographics but still. I am referring to Canadian women in general.

Anyways, I just recently traveled to the Nova Scotia province of Canada, in a small town where there are more thick women than I've expected. I was expecting mostly skinny women (not that I have any preference for skinny women) since Canada has a far lower obesity rate than the US but I'm happy to see that Canada may have some more voluptuous women than people think.

While Canada is far from an obese country, it's also far from an anorexic country so there are a good amount of curvy Canadian women.
No, it's just you.
Others
Vote C
GirlGuy
3
3