What do think about the whole baby doll aesthetic on social media?

So I see a lot of girls on instagram with the whole baby doll, Lana del Rey, Lolita thing going on and I don't know how guys feel about it because it's dose make me feel a bit uncomfortable when they post pictures if them self acting like a little girl, wearing tight crop tops saying "baby" or "daddy's little girl" I do think it looks cute and I do follow these girls myself but at the same time I feel sometimes like their glamorising pedophilia and specializing little girls a bit.What do think about the whole baby doll aesthetic on social media?What do think about the whole baby doll aesthetic on social media?

828

Most Helpful Guy

• Not my thing.

Maybe part of it is that I work with kids a lot. So even a grown up woman trying to pretend to be a girl is just too weird for me. Like I know a lot of guys who are into the whole "catholic schoolgirl" fantasy... and it just seems creepy to me.

I want to date a grown up. Not a kid. And not someone pretending to be a kid. Don't do baby talk, don't call me "Daddy" (unless you're pregnant with my kid and you're trying to tell me). I don't want to be your dad - at all. I don't want to sleep with you and be "daddy." That seems really really messed up to me. That'd turn me off right quick. I want to help, I want to provide, be a partner... not someone's "daddy" who just pays for everything.

I don't know much about Lana Del Rey. She's got a young look, but most of the photos I've seen, she's not wearing that sort of thing. She looks like a woman in the few pics I've seen. She seems to go for the retro look a lot, but... again, I don't really follow her much, so...

• Yeah Lana del Rey doesn't dress like that but a lot of her older song's are very popular with this crowd as she's signing stuff like "I know you like little girls" and "you can be my daddy".

Most Helpful Girl

• I find it a bit creepy, I agree with the pedophilia part of your comment.