Is it true that when guys say "she's wearing a lot of makeup" she usually just applied it poorly?

I wear a ton of makeup but I'm rarely told i wear "too much" but I see women who will just wear eyeliner, fill in their brows and a little lipstick and i see guys say "she wears too much makeup". I feel like it's less to do with the amount and more to do with how it was applied and how messy and unblended it looks. I added some examples of well done vs not well done makeup. I feel like most guys wouldn't think twice about the amount of makeup girls wear when it's flattering and looks good, but when makeup is done poorly i think they notice more.Is it true that when guys say "she's wearing a lot of makeup" she usually just applied it poorly??Is it true that when guys say "she's wearing a lot of makeup" she usually just applied it poorly??
  • Yes, i agree
  • Maybe, i dont know
  • No, i disagree
    Vote C

3644

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys want a girl to look like she has makeup on, but won't look any different first thing in the morning. They say they like no makeup, but they've been conditioned to believe women need makeup to look good. Of course, they don't realize it because the best makeup is subtle makeup. They think they're seeing a natural face, but they're really seeing an expert makeup job.

So yes, I'd be inclined to agree that "too much makeup" is really poorly applied makeup.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE