Would you go bra less in public?

I was just randomly about this today when I saw this old lady crossing the street and she obviously didn't have a bra on and I could see her breast sagging and her nipples where visible. I didn't think it was gross or was shammed she would do such a thing, if anything I though it was cool that she literally gave no fucks. It's obvious some women who have bigger breasts they tend to sag over age and bras can hurt their backs. I know a lot of women and even men make fun of women who's breasts are sagging and it's so sad for someone to be ashamed of their body.

Anyways I think I want to go bra less now, I'm a 34C and they're perky. I had to go bra less yesterday because I got home and took of my bra and I put on my comfy clothes after having classes all day. So I though I wasn't going to be going outside until my friend asked me to help her carry some stuff from her car and she was in a hurry so I didn't put on a bra. So as I was carrying stuff it felt so weird being in outside without a bra when you can see my nipples through my shirt. That's the only thing I was uncomfortable with.

So I think I'll just get into finding something to cover my nipples and just not wear a bra. I get tired of bra shopping and they're just so expensive. And the only reason I wore bras is because my mother and other women told me I should wear them. Also there are some pretty looking bras lol but comfort is my main goal. I'll definitely wear a sports bra while exercising though

2220

Most Helpful Guys

• I think girls/women should feel free to either wear or not wear a bra. There shouldn't be a stigma attached to women who choose not to wear a bra. It shouldn't be seen as improper, and if snowflakes are alarmed about seeing the outlines of a woman's breasts and/or her nipples then that's a problem with the snowflake.

• the qustion people dont mind women with perky breasts go bra less
    but a large breasted women whoose breasts sag which is normal
    the view is different

• They do get negatively viewed because it's not as appealing than perky breasts, but still breasts are breasts and gravity is a bitch sometimes lol

• totally agree

Most Helpful Girls

• I do it a lot, mostly if I'm wearing shirts where it isn't too obvious. I have small boobs which are perky and I just don't need the support bras give, they just end up annoying me, so I dont wear a bra whenever possible

• I go braless when the outfit requires it, like when I wear a backless dress. Or when I just don't give a fuck, for example when I go grocery shopping or when I take out the trash,