Would you go bra less in public?

I was just randomly about this today when I saw this old lady crossing the street and she obviously didn't have a bra on and I could see her breast sagging and her nipples where visible. I didn't think it was gross or was shammed she would do such a thing, if anything I though it was cool that she literally gave no fucks. It's obvious some women who have bigger breasts they tend to sag over age and bras can hurt their backs. I know a lot of women and even men make fun of women who's breasts are sagging and it's so sad for someone to be ashamed of their body.

Anyways I think I want to go bra less now, I'm a 34C and they're perky. I had to go bra less yesterday because I got home and took of my bra and I put on my comfy clothes after having classes all day. So I though I wasn't going to be going outside until my friend asked me to help her carry some stuff from her car and she was in a hurry so I didn't put on a bra. So as I was carrying stuff it felt so weird being in outside without a bra when you can see my nipples through my shirt. That's the only thing I was uncomfortable with.

So I think I'll just get into finding something to cover my nipples and just not wear a bra. I get tired of bra shopping and they're just so expensive. And the only reason I wore bras is because my mother and other women told me I should wear them. Also there are some pretty looking bras lol but comfort is my main goal. I'll definitely wear a sports bra while exercising though

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I think girls/women should feel free to either wear or not wear a bra. There shouldn't be a stigma attached to women who choose not to wear a bra. It shouldn't be seen as improper, and if snowflakes are alarmed about seeing the outlines of a woman's breasts and/or her nipples then that's a problem with the snowflake.

2|0
    0|0
  • the qustion people dont mind women with perky breasts go bra less
    but a large breasted women whoose breasts sag which is normal
    the view is different

2|0
    0|0
    • They do get negatively viewed because it's not as appealing than perky breasts, but still breasts are breasts and gravity is a bitch sometimes lol

• totally agree

Most Helpful Girls

• I do it a lot, mostly if I'm wearing shirts where it isn't too obvious. I have small boobs which are perky and I just don't need the support bras give, they just end up annoying me, so I dont wear a bra whenever possible

2|1
    0|0
  • I go braless when the outfit requires it, like when I wear a backless dress. Or when I just don't give a fuck, for example when I go grocery shopping or when I take out the trash,

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I see it a lot. Some would pole your eye out lol. Sometimes it's hard not to look or be caught lookong🙊🙊

1|0
    0|0
  • Go braless anytime, all of the time. It is cool and guys like to see a well built lady like yourself go braless. It is AOK by me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a guy I don't wear a bra. I'm not bothered by people without bras. Actually, bras can cause future problems.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no issues. No shame to wear one or not to wear one.

1|0
    0|0
  • free the boob, go bra less, it is amazing. and, too bad for saggy boobs, in fact, many may disagree, in my opinion, even saggy boobs could be and most times are nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live with my girlfriend, her two sisters and her mother... none of them wear a bra or a top when we arr home together.

0|0
    0|1
  • I would send me a photo of you without a bra if i were you, but that’s just me. So what do you say it’s not like it would even be you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wonder if girls ever snake themselves in the face with their boob by accedent

0|0
    0|0
  • You will get used to the feeling the more you go without. Its a sexy look

0|0
    0|0
  • I see a lot of girls with no bras on and it's sexy. Some of them would poke your eye out haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Its actually more comfortable.. You are just not habituated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I support your decision!

1|0
    0|0
  • Go for it! I do it all the time :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I go braless all the time...

2|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would

1|0
    0|0
  • l would

1|0
    0|0
  • When I want attention

0|0
    0|0
  • im a guy soi dont even go shirt less

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• A few years ago I started going braless unless I was at work or doing some exercise and haven't looked back. Mostly I look for halter neck tops or dresses as these do give a bit of support as I am a 36c.

1|1
    0|0
  • I always do. I don't care enough to put one on. It just draws attention to my breast when I do. And I wear black and baggy shirts a lot when I go without one

1|2
    0|0
  • I hardly ever wear a bra. . . underwear too for that matter.

1|1
    0|0
  • Only done it when I only need to be outside less than an hour. Too lazy to put on a bra for just went to store grab a garlic or so.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah.. I go braless all the time. I’m a 36c. It’s more comfortable. Also, bras are expensive as fuuucckkkk. anyways, they’re just tits. tits are for feeding babies not for being sexualized who tf cares

0|0
    0|0
  • I have went bra less many times under my crop top which is equally tight and gives the same support as a bra gives.. I am busty 36ddd and when I go braless people do stare me and for a minute or two it seems awkward but I get adjusted to it..

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I really don't like wearing bras. I do go out bra-less often but I always make sure I'm wearing a decent, non-revealing top.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would if it's winter and I have like 3-4 layers on and don't go out for that long... otherwise nope

1|0
    0|1
  • With some outfits I don't wear bra. Usually I wear just those bralettes anyway

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm a 34B and can pull it off in certain clothing but I don't try it very often.

1|1
    0|0
  • I tried it once. The shirt I wore made it look saggy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Whatever is more comfortable for a woman. I see no problem. And besides, I don't peek. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, i do all the time i love it. i have even been topless on a nude beach.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I've gone braless many times

1|5
    0|0
  • I've done it multiple times

1|2
    0|0
  • Yeah have done it

1|2
    0|0
  • No, I don't want my neeps to poke out.

1|0
    0|1
  • I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it very time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes