What's the ideal boob size according to you?

58142

Most Helpful Guy

• At least b cups

What Guys Said 141

• A boob that i can grab my whole hand with and a nice shape. Shape maters a lot! If she is large and doesn't have a nice shape then they are directly bad breasts, if she has a ugly breast shape I would prefer small

These are perfect imo!

• The ideal woman would be over 300 feet tall and made of pure titanium, so you'd have to figure her boobs would be the size of houses.

This gigantic metal woman would be a fully-functional interstellar space ship, by the way.

• Breast size has never been the deciding factor for me, but seeing as your question is directly asking what my ideal is.

I’d have to say my ideal would be at least someone thing you could hold onto. Somewhere between B cup and F cup, wouldn’t matter how big or small so long as there is something and not too crazy

• Mid-upper B's. C's in general. And, I think every man has fantasized about those D's but really moderate sized breasts are just right and fair. I could even date someone with an A if the personality matched and everything.

Preferences are one thing, but the most important thing is emotional contact and connection with a person.

• I've said on here many times, as long as they nicely shaped and round and somewhat perky I'd love any size from A to DD.

The truth is when I see a woman I think is pretty and who has a cute figure... I'm attracted to her and couldn't care less whether she has a large chest or a tiny chest.

If I got to play "Weird Science" and create my own woman on the computer like they did, I'd probably select around a C.

• It depends on the woman's frame
    Big boobs on a really skinny girl looks ridiculous though on an overall level I prefer them big although not huge but a girl has to have a frame suitable for that
    But if she is really nice it doesn't matter what size they are

• This

• If your talking about cup size. I’m more A and B cup

But I dated C and D
    Dating those is ok but pain too. Which is understandable because I here about there back pains and other problems.

So yes, I love A and B cups

• Medium size titty's.
    B-cup size Titties.

• I prefer 32A - 34B on a petite woman. But I have dated a woman who had 36D boobs and I was happy with her, too.

• My ideal boob size is "make what you have work". Big small, make it work, be sexy with what you have, don't get a boob implant because you're not satisfied with your chest ornaments, or your lips or whatever else.

• *tits. Not "boobs."
    Do you say "boobs" or do you say "tits"? ↗

Anyway, 30C or 32C

• If she is into me her boobs that she has are just the right size. I have been with all sizes and really, I am more of a vulv guy anyways.

• Any. They are all fun in different ways. I'm a boob man and they are my thing. The person is more important than the tits. Just let him see and play with them sometimes. We download of things for titties.

• Depends somewhat on her body type, but 34D. Honestly, though, even though I'm a boobs man, it's not that big a a deal to me.

• I don't have an ideal but it would be nice if they were perky. As long as they are not saggy it's all good.

• I like anything from a C too double D because I love titty fucking.

But if she doesn’t have big breast it’s fine because I really love a woman’s heart over anything but she still has to look good

• I'll answer the question with another question. As I am getting fatter, what is the right booby size for you?

• 34A. For sure. But I know that a 32b is like the same thing. So you get my point.

What do you think is ideal?

• Eh... I would say that the shape matters more than the raw size.

• 32 DD, but I’ve only seen fake ones come that way. Most girls I’ve dated have been your size exactly and still fine

• I like big implants (not sure about specific measurements) but I’m not going to not like a girl simply because of her boob size

• I don't think there is such thing, I like small boobs ,, A or B,, but some like bigger ones. You will have to go with what you have what ever they are they are gorgeous !!!

• Whatever the size of Emily Ratajkowsky boobs is.
    https://vimeo.com/67508707
    <3

• Gawd she's amazing... add her on Insta if you haven't already.

• All these boob size, arse size, thigh gap questions are pointless.
    I see a woman, i like those. That's all that matters.

• I dont care as long as they arnt too big. Anything above DD tends to look rather unattractive

• It depends. Some girls look best with one size and shape, while some look better with a different size and shape. It largely depends on the hips to waist to bust ratio.
    But generally, I find myself most attracted to girls with B to C cups, with slight preference to C. There are exceptions, however, as I find Salma Hayek, Alexandra Daddario, Sofia Vergara, Jennifer Lawrence, Tiffani Thiessen, and other women with D cups ridiculously attractive.
    The girls I've been involved with actually usually had C cups or D cups, excrpt for the one I think I was actually in love with--she has A cups. So Im not sure I really have an ideal size because my ideal gal hardly had any chest.

• I can't answer that because i dont know what size the letters stand for.
    Yes im a virgin

• Generally I would a little more than a handful is usually best, but that can vary from woman to woman.

• Show more from Guys
    111

What Girls Said 58

• I have 34Bcups, I love my itty bitty tiddies. I also love big tibbies 👍🏻 all breasts sizes are ideally because I need variety in my life.

• Wow I read and see that a lot of girls have huge tits lol
    I have 34B and Im happy with them. Im barely 5.4 and 118 lbs and anything bigger would look weird in my opinion. I also hate push up bras... I think they make me look fat lol

• It seems that you have a great body🙈

• Haha actually great is not the word for it. What I do have is a bit of everything. The right amount where there is supposed to be something lol

• 34/36 B/C. I'm a 34B and pretty happy, but my friend's a 36 C and I LOVE her boobs, they look great no matter what type of top she wears. So, anything between those I'd say.

• I have disproportionately large boobs for my body. If a breast reduction didn’t cost more than a deposit on a house , I’d get one. I’d like to be a C cup.

• Different people different sizes both guys n girls but i think for me something like jennifer lawrence looks good.. even alexandra daddario.. but depends on height n build too

• An E tbh. That doesn’t look as big as it sounds. Most women wear the wrong and small bra size. I am a D now, E would mean drool worthy cleavage when I want to show them but they are not so big that hiding them is impossible when at work.

• Before i got pregnant with my daughter i was a B cup
    They grew a liitle to full C cup
    They are still very pert and bouncey and natural.
    Cs look better on me i think i wouldn't want to be any bigger

• 34B is just perfect, don't need all the bounceage hen I'm running or playing softball!

• I am a D cup and I would prefer them to be smaller.

I think a B cup or a C cup would be ideal for most. Bigger boobs are heavy and hurt your back and are just generally inconvenient :(

• I'd say between a B to C cup... like right in the middle. Not too big, not too small

• I mean, I’m a 30H, which sounds huge. But because my back size is so small they dont appear at thaaat big, but still pretty big. I like them ish

• I love my boobs! They’re pretty perfect ☺️

• On petite women (I'm one) I think a 32B or 34B looks attractive.

• Different guys have different preferences. I'll leave it at that.

• 0|0
  • The size that wouldn’t hurt my back.
    I would go down to a B Cup if I could do it without surgery.

• Well I'm a check and a breastfed three children 4 years old and I have a nice pair of 34ds

• All boobs are good boobs

• B Cup is good enough for me.
    Maximum would be C.

• Boobs are boobs. They're all nice.

• I think B cups are perfect.

• Is that what you have?

• @TripleAce I wish they were B cup, still small but more cup-page and cleavage. Smaller is better because they stay in firmer for longer and look better when you have no clothes on, also you don't worry about backache, but A is on the extreme small side.

• A size is really hot.. believe me lol... it's a slender tight body... with cute curves and full body parts..
      Waist.. hips.. legs And butt are more important

Pretty much I described you...😘

• B or C cup.

• Mine are ,36c I'm happy

• There's no perfect size

• A&B cups

• 34c, 36c, 36b

• 32B.

• I’m a 32D & I think that’s pretty perfect 🙆🏻‍♀️

• Any boob size.

• My own

• Show more from Girls
    28