What's the ideal boob size according to you?

58142

Most Helpful Guy

• At least b cups

What Guys Said 141

• A boob that i can grab my whole hand with and a nice shape. Shape maters a lot! If she is large and doesn't have a nice shape then they are directly bad breasts, if she has a ugly breast shape I would prefer small

These are perfect imo!

• The ideal woman would be over 300 feet tall and made of pure titanium, so you'd have to figure her boobs would be the size of houses.

This gigantic metal woman would be a fully-functional interstellar space ship, by the way.

• Breast size has never been the deciding factor for me, but seeing as your question is directly asking what my ideal is.

I’d have to say my ideal would be at least someone thing you could hold onto. Somewhere between B cup and F cup, wouldn’t matter how big or small so long as there is something and not too crazy

• Mid-upper B's. C's in general. And, I think every man has fantasized about those D's but really moderate sized breasts are just right and fair. I could even date someone with an A if the personality matched and everything.

Preferences are one thing, but the most important thing is emotional contact and connection with a person.

• I've said on here many times, as long as they nicely shaped and round and somewhat perky I'd love any size from A to DD.

The truth is when I see a woman I think is pretty and who has a cute figure... I'm attracted to her and couldn't care less whether she has a large chest or a tiny chest.

If I got to play "Weird Science" and create my own woman on the computer like they did, I'd probably select around a C.

• It depends on the woman's frame
    Big boobs on a really skinny girl looks ridiculous though on an overall level I prefer them big although not huge but a girl has to have a frame suitable for that
    But if she is really nice it doesn't matter what size they are

• This

• If your talking about cup size. I’m more A and B cup

But I dated C and D
    Dating those is ok but pain too. Which is understandable because I here about there back pains and other problems.

So yes, I love A and B cups

• Medium size titty's.
    B-cup size Titties.

• I prefer 32A - 34B on a petite woman. But I have dated a woman who had 36D boobs and I was happy with her, too.

• Show more from Guys
    131

What Girls Said 58

• I have 34Bcups, I love my itty bitty tiddies. I also love big tibbies 👍🏻 all breasts sizes are ideally because I need variety in my life.

• Wow I read and see that a lot of girls have huge tits lol
    I have 34B and Im happy with them. Im barely 5.4 and 118 lbs and anything bigger would look weird in my opinion. I also hate push up bras... I think they make me look fat lol

• It seems that you have a great body🙈

• Haha actually great is not the word for it. What I do have is a bit of everything. The right amount where there is supposed to be something lol

• 34/36 B/C. I'm a 34B and pretty happy, but my friend's a 36 C and I LOVE her boobs, they look great no matter what type of top she wears. So, anything between those I'd say.

• I have disproportionately large boobs for my body. If a breast reduction didn’t cost more than a deposit on a house , I’d get one. I’d like to be a C cup.

• Different people different sizes both guys n girls but i think for me something like jennifer lawrence looks good.. even alexandra daddario.. but depends on height n build too

• An E tbh. That doesn’t look as big as it sounds. Most women wear the wrong and small bra size. I am a D now, E would mean drool worthy cleavage when I want to show them but they are not so big that hiding them is impossible when at work.

• Before i got pregnant with my daughter i was a B cup
    They grew a liitle to full C cup
    They are still very pert and bouncey and natural.
    Cs look better on me i think i wouldn't want to be any bigger

• 34B is just perfect, don't need all the bounceage hen I'm running or playing softball!

• I am a D cup and I would prefer them to be smaller.

I think a B cup or a C cup would be ideal for most. Bigger boobs are heavy and hurt your back and are just generally inconvenient :(

• I'd say between a B to C cup... like right in the middle. Not too big, not too small

• Show more from Girls
    48