Are bangs attractive?

Are bangs attractive?

Are bangs attractive?

You don’t see many girls with bangs anymore so I wondered what people thought about them. Turn off? Turn on? Cute? Sexy? Give me your thoughts...

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Growing up, I personally didn’t think so. Then I developed a crush on a sexy YouTuber (who didn’t wear bangs at that point or even today), but when I watched some of her older videos before she put herself on the map — back in her high school years — she had bangs... & only then did I see the appeal in them suddenly. So whenever I see a pretty girl with bangs now, they remind me of that YouTuber as a youngster, therefore I’m attracted to said pretty girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Are bangs attractive?

yesssss laws yes. and Zoey is the perfect example.

mah gawd

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• My favorite haircut ever was just above my shoulders with adorable blunt bangs. Felt like an anime character. 😊 Some guys don't go for sweet and youthful but mine does and he loved it. I felt so cute and confident and carefree with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i had bangs a couple times... and yeah sure they look great when you've just gotten them cut, but they're fucking annoying when they're growing out. especially when their at the awkward length of being in your eyes, but too short to put behind your ears

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 42

• Not really... although some can pull it off.
    Long hair is a woman's sensuality. Anyone that tells you short hair is better is either lying or just plain dumb.

0|0
    1|0
  • Some girls look great in them, I forgot the name of the girl in the first pic but she if fine as fuckkkkkk

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are but like with all things in life, they don’t suit everyone and not everyone likes them 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • I think both of the women in those pictures look pretty. The bangs don't put me off or particularly turn me on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair is attractive. Just keep where you can see the eyebrows a little bit so we can tell what they are doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like bangs! But I do realise that it's a personal preference. some like it, some don't, others are indifferent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to maintain the right length, and they depend on the shape of your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they cover your third eye and keep you from being *W O K E*

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to me but they can be. They look like androids sometimes in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, i personally dont think so. But sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • If done right and not covering the eyes. Yes they can be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute. I kind of like them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Neutral to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they are SO stinking cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like bangs a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • They look nice, often more cute than sexy though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like them a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No go for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The longer hair is, the better it looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't looks good on every woman

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer that style on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • They ok..

0|0
    0|0
  • Love em

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean sure... Bangs are cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute af

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• Depends on the person and the shape of their face. So say someone has a big forehead and they might wanna cover it up, an option would be getting bangs to make their head look more balanced. But it depends on the person's preferences. Personally, I think they're cute but when I used to have them they got really annoying. (Getting in my eyes, poking me, etc.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have bangs & I don’t think people find me unattractive because of them

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are!! I got them and i get compliments. But not all bangs are for everyone. Its cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s cute but also they are cut so ofc they look cute but me on the other hand I look like Dora the explorer 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • On some people but most people don't know how to wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh... I either love them, or hate them. Right now I’m over my bang phase.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have bangs, some prefer it, others say I can do without it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not like someone gets bangs and become instantly attractive. It depends from person to person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had bangs recently. Hard to maintain so I let them grow out. Got a lot of compliments though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have them. My old bangs phase. I loved the hell out of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're okay, they're just a pain in the ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always loved them

0|0
    0|0
  • They're really cute!
    I had bangs as a kid and I was a darn cutie with them haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had them for like 6 years, and am now painfully growing them out. I loved mine, they kinda became my signature “look” and it’s hard having to learn new hairstyles to do without them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know.. Depends on

0|0
    0|0
  • I just got bangs and get more male attention than I did before!

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes