Guys, do you find girls with shaved heads attractive?

I’m asking cause well, I’ve been having a lot going on in my life. That lately my motivation thinking is out of whack. That every little task, I’m just like ‘fuck it’. Or I get severe OCD, that I either shower too much or hardly at all. And I’m always worrying about my scalp and hair. My scalp cause it gets oily quickly at the end of the day (cause I have thin hair). And my hair which is long sometimes gets in my face or hangs on the side of my face that sometimes I break out on my cheeks. And I’ve been wearing a ponytail lately to avoid all these issues which gets on my nerves.

So now, I’m thinking with me cutting off all my hair. My life would be alittle less worry.

So, guys what do you think about a girl with a shaved head, and do you think it’s attractive?
Updates:
4d
I wanna say thanks for the helpful responses.
And I was feeling like shit last night when I posted this. And was expected to be roasted or put down more.
And yeah, I’ve had long hair for these couple of years. That I’ve had to maintain it to prevent damage and keep it the style I want.
So now, I’m looking at different hairstyles from your guys responses. Thanks.
4d
So, this is my hair. Sorry for the messy mirror. Already cleaned it up lol.

https://imgur.com/ZJ3H8Hy

And these are the hairstyles, I’m thinking about getting from the responses.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/140244975880889678/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/407012885065881663/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/26669822779168940/

3|7

Most Helpful Guys

• No don't go bald. Long hair is way more attractive

1|1
    0|0
    • 4d

Your current hair looks way better than the one you are thinking of getting

• 4d

Thank you.

• Wow. So no--not attractive. And your story also gives another good reason not to find it attractive--it's a signal that you're not dealing with life very well which is also not great for a relationship.

Pass.

My suggestion is, leave your hair alone and get your life together.

1|2
    1|0
    • 4d

@update, personally I like your hair better as it is now. Maybe just trim an inch or two if the ends are starting to split. But it looks good.

• Show All
    • 3d

My pleasure. 😀

• 3d

Thanks for mh.

Most Helpful Girls

• I think most won't like it and a lot of people will assume you have cancer.

Can't you just cut it really short? Less problems than long, but not as much negative judgement as bald.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you can pull it off no pun intended. Why not I had ex girlfriend it worked for her she shaved her head for niece going through leukemia.

1|0
    0|2
    • 3d

Interesting and heartwarming ❤️. I hope the niece pulled through.

• Show All
    • 3d

A happy ending. ❤️💗
      I’m glad.

• 3d

Not for the relationship I was in but she good last I heard.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 122

• what about girl that are following cancer treatment.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm, this will depend. Personally, I like medium length hair (sort of goes past shoulders a bit sort of length) but I think to look good with shaved heads your facial features would have to be near perfect to look reallly good. However, the confidence in women to pull that off is admirable and attractive as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t find it attractive typically. You have to have a certain body type, face and head shape. Otherwise it doesn’t work.

As others have also said; you have to have a certain type of energy and vibe to pull it off.

Most of the time people would just assume she may have cancer or something. All the same only certain girls can pull of short hair, but most women look better with longer hair to guys.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ummm no don’t do that.
    If you think cutting of your hair will stop oily hair face causing break outs it won’t it will still happen. The key is to fight oil with oil. Leave oil on your body don’t take hot showrs which removes oil you’ll see a noticeable difference.

1|0
    0|0
  • The first though is that they either have a genetic disease like cancer. Then that they belong to a dubious subculture. Then that they are just crazy minded because it's not common for women, and personally I don't think it looks good but I doubt I'm the only one who thinks like that. If I wanted to date someone bald, I would date a man and that's out of question. Some men might be okay with it, but to most I believe it's a turn off.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ya i love it, because not only hairs makes you cute, everyone have different emotions in heart ♥ . I love girls with shaved head and physical appearance not decide your nature.. If you have a fair heart ♥ no matters hows you look physically and be happy as it is that suits to your health or your soul, don't care about people's, avoid peoples just like some dogs in the ways or streets..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me. The "cancer-patient" look may even elicit pity, instead.

Cutting your hair shorter may work better for you (so long as it doesn't look guy-ish), but shaving it all off may cause some unintended side-effects.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find confidence attractive as fuck. And most women don't have the confidence to go bald. So I find a woman who is rocking the bald look with confidence, attractive as hell.

1|1
    0|0
  • never seen one before but surprisingly it looks pretty nice. Don't do it, mainly because people will judge you. They will say you look like a mental patient. Your mental health seems similar to me, I leave on the head and shoulders dandruff shampoo 5 mins in the shower. Massage your head, even meditate and massage after shower. Massage especially the temples and all around to the ears, also the all the back down to your neck and shoulder. TRUST ME, IT WORKS

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not used to it, but sure they can be attractive!

Women have their reasons for going bald. Usually I assume a medical condition, and I would understand that.

The biggest thing you can do is just own it and be confident about it and live your life. That will attract guys regardless

0|0
    0|0
  • No because Attractiveness is based on facial recognition (Fusial form gyrus) basically the most common features you see become the most attractive not taking into account emotional attachment or association.
    Basically the most attractive woman is a cumilation of the most average features we see.

0|0
    0|0
  • I shave my head, but TBH, it would be a deal-breaker to me.

If I were a girl though, I'd STILL consider shaving my head.

It's a supply-vs-demand situation: very few women shave their heads. Some guys, apparently around 50% think it's hot (beats me why, but previous GAG polls show this). You do the math.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no, but if it were just a 'pixie cut' then sure. There are plenty of girls that still look cute/hot with a short haircut. I don't like how I look with my hair buzzed off, much less a female.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well at first, your hair is pretty and the change to bold is huge, so make sure you really want to make it.
    About beauty in bold girls are linked to spirit on my country, if you have seen Dr Strange the female master of Steven Strange was bold and had a deep thinking.
    It's the history I see with a bold girl if she doesn't use the luxure dress of that photo.
    If you do it as in your photo, the first history which goes to my head is a dark one (cancer).
    So, be careful with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman's hair is her crowning glory! Please don't do it unless you absolutely have to!

1|1
    1|0
  • Not really no. Very short hair can be nice but it really just depends. If you want to do it though go for it, I just wouldn't be relying on it to attract guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had a few skin head girls in my highschool back in the day and they were mind blowingly hot. But, not everyone can pull it off. I wouldn't be half assed with a new appearence if you can't commit to making it work

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

PS the neo nazi look isn't very suitable with our current political climate

• Either 1 they have cancer and I don't want to go through the sorrow of loosing someone.
    They probably don't want to get attached to me either because it will just stress them out later.

If no cancer it's not attractive.
    I prefer long flowing hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair is damn sexy on hot women but shaved all feels weird on women the girl in the pic looks like an alien but somegirls look cool on all shaved hair i have seen some before

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Having hair is way more attractive. I honestly hate haircuts where only one side of the head is shaved too.

0|0
    0|0
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZva0nBHzx0
    Get a pixie cut or a bob but don't shave your head

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't find it good looking on women or men. Although men suits being bald better than women, people of both genders suits a head of thick hair much better. Girls and young women in general speaking don't suit short hair well either. It's usually boys, men and old women (60+) that may suit it.

I think it's up to you what you wants to do with your hair and my opinions don't represent everyone else's opinions. I just see the hair as a part of the body like nails, toes etc. and it compliments the looks.

I don't think young women would suit shorter hair than a bob or shoulder long hair in general speaking, but it's hard to give you hairstyle advice without any pictures.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Judging from the picture in the update I thinks your hair looks fine now. You would also suit shoulder long hair. The hair style suggestions in the update isn't my favorite style on women.

• I think it's very unattractive. Totally unfeminine and just looks weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can only talk for myself but yes, I would find attractive a girl with a shaved head or short cropped hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say keep it short and use a special shampoo for oily hair. No one, not even guys, pulls off the bald look... Unless it's Matthew Santoro or something.

0|1
    1|0
  • If she has the right head and face, can really float my boat. Otherwise, it can be a real sinker. Your main picture was great!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find shaved heads attractive, but they aren't a deal-breaker.

0|1
    0|0
  • It can be, it can be super hot but just as with guys, it depends on the shaspe of the head/face. Some were made for it while others not sdo much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you after someone that's after your look or someone that's after you as you are as a being?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to have to say no. It's a very masculine trait. Long and short hair is good; I personally prefer it long.

0|2
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• I think if you have these problems you could get yourself a couple of different wigs. Wigs today can look totally real as they are made with real hair. Even actors and other notables wear wigs/toupes. If it were me I'd go that option instead of being Sinead O'Connor.

0|2
    0|0
  • maybe something so short like this but still girly and cite, all shaved is kinda bizarre in peoples' eyes,,

2|3
    0|0
  • It’s your hair. Ain’t no man gonna wear it, or shave it. I wish girls would do things because they want to do them. Not because they think it will attract men. The right man will love you for you, not for what’s on your head. If it makes your life easier to shave it off, then do it. Fuck what other people think about it. It ain’t their heads.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some girls can pull it off but they would have to have near perfect features.
    I wouldn’t never do that since I definitely can’t pull it off at all. But if you can go for it !

0|3
    0|1
  • It’s an alternative look, could be considered marmite by a lot of people, personally I love the look, alt girls are amazing, accompany it with tattoos and piercings and you have an amazing woman

0|1
    0|1
    • 4d

You can keep the Marmite. I'll use peanut butter on the girl. ;- )

• I've seen attractive girls with shaved heads. But they have a certain energy and vibe which helped them pull it off.

0|3
    0|1
  • Do what you want and remember confidence makes all the difference. If you start to miss your hair, you can always get a wig.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think all three hairstyles are cute but I like the second one the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on their face

0|2
    0|1
  • No one looks good with a shaved head

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, go for it! Screw the haters

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you are a girl. They will find you attractive.

1|1
    0|4
    • 3d

The arrogance and self entitlement of some women is off the charts. If you think men in general are going to be attracted to you just because you're a girl, you're after a rude awakening.

• They prefer hair. Look at how Gail porter' s career nose dived when all her hair fell out.
    Guys loved her. A tv presenter so popular with the guys that her ass was once famously projected on to parliament.

2|2
    0|0
  • Only if you are Natalie Portman

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes