Guys, do you find girls with shaved heads attractive?

I’m asking cause well, I’ve been having a lot going on in my life. That lately my motivation thinking is out of whack. That every little task, I’m just like ‘fuck it’. Or I get severe OCD, that I either shower too much or hardly at all. And I’m always worrying about my scalp and hair. My scalp cause it gets oily quickly at the end of the day (cause I have thin hair). And my hair which is long sometimes gets in my face or hangs on the side of my face that sometimes I break out on my cheeks. And I’ve been wearing a ponytail lately to avoid all these issues which gets on my nerves.

So now, I’m thinking with me cutting off all my hair. My life would be alittle less worry.

So, guys what do you think about a girl with a shaved head, and do you think it’s attractive?
4d
I wanna say thanks for the helpful responses.
And I was feeling like shit last night when I posted this. And was expected to be roasted or put down more.
And yeah, I’ve had long hair for these couple of years. That I’ve had to maintain it to prevent damage and keep it the style I want.
So now, I’m looking at different hairstyles from your guys responses. Thanks.
4d
So, this is my hair. Sorry for the messy mirror. Already cleaned it up lol.

https://imgur.com/ZJ3H8Hy

And these are the hairstyles, I’m thinking about getting from the responses.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/140244975880889678/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/407012885065881663/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/26669822779168940/

17124

Most Helpful Guys

• No don't go bald. Long hair is way more attractive

• 4d

Your current hair looks way better than the one you are thinking of getting

• 4d

Thank you.

• Wow. So no--not attractive. And your story also gives another good reason not to find it attractive--it's a signal that you're not dealing with life very well which is also not great for a relationship.

Pass.

My suggestion is, leave your hair alone and get your life together.

• 4d

@update, personally I like your hair better as it is now. Maybe just trim an inch or two if the ends are starting to split. But it looks good.

• 3d

My pleasure. 😀

• 3d

Thanks for mh.

Most Helpful Girls

• I think most won't like it and a lot of people will assume you have cancer.

Can't you just cut it really short? Less problems than long, but not as much negative judgement as bald.

• If you can pull it off no pun intended. Why not I had ex girlfriend it worked for her she shaved her head for niece going through leukemia.

• 3d

Interesting and heartwarming ❤️. I hope the niece pulled through.

• 3d

A happy ending. ❤️💗
      I’m glad.

• 3d

Not for the relationship I was in but she good last I heard.