I fear overdressing at college?

Anonymous
I’m starting college in a few days and I have a fear that I might overdress because I heard that most people wear jeans and a tee or leggings and a hoodie. I on the other hand, like to dress up but I don’t know if the way I dress would be considered overdressed or make it look like I’m trying too hard. I’ll give a summary of the kinds of outfits I normally wear:
-Basic solid coloured tee or turtleneck tucked into straight leg jeans, heeled doc martens, matching belt, and matching jewelry (a necklace or bracelet)
-tight fitted solid top (not revealing) with soft pants/paper bag style/palazzo pants, and neutral block heels (small heel) or leather sneakers, and maybe some dainty jewellery
-dressier top or blouse with jeans/jeggings, and Chelsea boots

I don’t overdo my makeup or hair, I just keep my hair in its natural wave, and for makeup I just wear tinted moisturizer, blush, brow pencil, mascara, tinted lip balm, and maybe some thin eyeliner.

Does my style seem too over the top for college?
Too dressy
Just the right amount of “dressy”
GirlGuy
I fear overdressing at college?
5
6