Do you like sleeveless shirts/wife beaters on guys?

I mostly wear them for gym and running, it helps my arms to have free motion,is it cool to wear them for a walk in neighborhood or to a nearby store ?

3714

Most Helpful Girl

• yes but ONLY if he has toned arms . Like my man wears the wife beaters and sleveless shirts all the time I find it so sexy because he has these huge ass arms and you can see all his arm muscles Ugg makes me drool BUT only around the house or gym I would hate it if my man went out in public and wore them. But if the guys all wimpy and is not toned it's so gross my mans friend thnks he's how when he wears that style and I'm always grossed out. Also if he wears it I prefer the guy to not have that much under arm hair