How do I get my girlfriend to wear high heels?

I think high heels look hot, but my girlfriend says that she doesn't feel comfortable with anything over 3" (balance, foot comfort). How can I encourage her to wear something higher, like up to 3.5"?

243

Most Helpful Girl

• I like this question because I wear at least 3-4" heels on a daily basis...and I don't think my Boyfriend likes it cause I'm taller than him in them, lol. I'd say if comfort is the biggest reason she won't wear them to find some heels that are optimal in that department. Usually heels with a wedge are more comfortable than skinny heels. Here is a link I found: link

Answer mine please? link