You guys like crossdressing?

i like it.In fact I help him while he is wearing sari and blouse

118

Most Helpful Girl

• I do have to admit, that I find a guy in drag strangely attractive and very sexy. I have helped quite a number of guys out, in this area, by taking them shopping, doing their make-up, and showing them how to walk in heels. You would be surprised at how many "straight" guys, some of them were boyfriends, have this desire, but many never 'fess up, for obvious reasons. Once I sense it, I try and help bring it out of them. Then...Let the fun begin!

• I wish I knew someone like you in real life. I'm a straight guy sometimes I crossdress, but usually I just wear panties.

• I posted 2 pics for this question. 1st supper Skinny jeans with high heel boots that come up to my knee. 2nd leggings with high heel boots that come 2 inches over my knee. Just wondering what you think?

• @JeggingsMan You've got the figure for it!