1 mo

3 ways to help land that perfect partner

Ascarymanasks

I wrote this for people that want to improve some aspects of their personality instead of improving looks so you can still improve on relationships without having to improve your looks.

1. Be clear about your intentions. Guys and girls if you want to be sure that you will avoid the friendzone make your intentions clear that you like them or are interested (don’t make it too obvious or it ruins it) . How do you do this? Flirt with them send subtle signs you like them such as teasing, helping and getting to know them better, this helps show you like them so they don’t mistake your intentions as friendly, but see them as flirtatious.

2. Be yourself. This is one of the most important things in a healthy relationship, is that you both know that your partner is the real deal, so be yourself don’t be afraid as if you come across as fake or awkward it will hurt you more in the long run. People will naturally gravitate towards you if they like your personality and character so don’t fake it.

3. Open up. Tell them about yourself, this builds connection and gives you a little more depth. People hate it when all they know about someone is their favorite video game or food, so open up tell them about your life, family, friends or even your snow globe collection you have.

2
2
2Girl Opinion
2Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• PositiveNote
    I think these are 3 good points. "Be clear about your intentions." I find that most use the shotgun approach to new relationships. Not all of us do have a real reason for wanting it, and you are very right to describe it as you did.
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
  • captain_voidwalker
    Let me give you 3 things that will actually help.
    1: be rich
    2: be good looking
    3: don't ever stop bieng rich and good looking
    Disagree 3 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • Star_88

Are you forgetting something called loyalty, love, consistency and honesty? Rich and good looking is nothing if that guy will be flirty and have multiple affairs. Maybe women of low self value will accept that kinda guy.

• Firstly loyalty dosen't exist in relationships, seen the after math of "loyalty" in many of my divorced freinds.
      And love just strait out dosen't exist and never had

• Star_88

Love doesn't exists... then are all those infatuation and agreement for mutual needs?

Most Helpful Girls

• Star_88
    Amazing. But just have to be a little careful when opening up. Some guys in the past tried to fake themselves to please and flatter me after knowing my personality.
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
  • Starla1234
    You’re really wise for a 15 year old 🙂
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • Thank you my friends tend to think I’m really dumb lol but I learned this after getting rejected a bunch by people so it took some effort lol

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

00

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!