Is sarcasm a turn off?

I'm a very srcastic person and my friends think I'm funny but I wanna know if it's a turn off to guys
  • Yes
  • No
  • Don't care
    Vote C

912

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, it's usually not... depends on if it's "funny mean" or meant just to be mean and bitter. If it's a constant thing too, then for me, it wouldn't be attractive. Otherwise, if there's a little bit of "trash talk" in there, it's more fun.

I'm sarcastic, and I'll use a line, but it's usually pretty obvious it's meant to be a type of "trash talk" or "brotherly" joke, not meant to really destroy you. And I will back off if I think it's really going to hurt someone.

So for me, if a woman can do that, but know when to back off on the comments, or when something is too far (and not use it against someone), then it's kind of awesome.