How do you define a "creep"?

I see guys on here complain about being called creeps all the time, but they don't always seem to understand why or claim girls would call them creeps for being unattractive. Guys on here claim girls call them creepy for asking them out, but I have never nor ever seen a girl call a guy a "creep" for asking her out or flirting badly

I call the guys who stalk me in the grocery store in the middle of the night creeps. I call guys who grope me creeps. I call that guy who tried to followed me 20 minutes home from the gas station a creep. And I call those guys last night who wanted to kidnap me creeps

3156

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys who touch inappropriately
    Guys who say graphic sexual things to people they aren’t involved with
    Guys who try to get sex from minors
    Guys who follow people around
    Guys who call you vulgar names
    Guys who get angry you won’t go out with them or sleep with them
    Guys who push people to drink too much to sleep with them
    Guys who trap people in corners or follow them into dark places
    Guys who try to have sex with unconscious people
    Guys who use trickery or force for sex
    Guys who peep, expose themselves, steal underwear, take unwanted videos, rub on unwilling people, etc

• This can be women too.