StoreReview

My Sugar Factory Review

CHARismatic110

Greetings and salutations friends! Today I’m going to be sharing a review on a pretty cool restaurant that you may have heard of. If you’re familiar with my Bucket List series, then you may recall me mentioning wanting to visit The Sugar Factory (if not, you can find it here Bucket List Restaurant Edition). Well I can officially cross that off my list! Pull up a chair and join me at the table as I share my dining experience!

The Sugar Factory is a popular restaurant that many celebrities frequent. Living up to its name, The Sugar Factory has plenty of awesome sweet treats (they also serve regular food too). From crazy milkshakes to massive sundaes meant to be shared by 12 people! But that’s not the most popular thing, nor the reason why I wanted to go. That would be their 60oz signature goblets. From the moment I saw them, I wanted to try one.

I visited the Sugar Factory in New York City in the Meat Packing District. I live about 2 hours away and took a bus with a few friends for my birthday. Of course it was super busy, even for a Tuesday evening. The restaurant is a lot smaller than I thought and the seating was a bit crammed. That aside, we got seated fairly quickly. I knew that I was getting that goblet no matter what, but I was still a little taken back to see the $36 price tag attached to them. Nevertheless, I ordered one! Besides the astronomical prices for the drinks, the pricing of the food was pretty much what I expected it to be. I ordered a $12 appetizer and a $16 burger that came with fries.

My Sugar Factory Review
My Sugar Factory Review

The drinks came out well before the food. I ordered “The Lollipop” and since it was my birthday I was amped up to drink an entire goblet by myself. Keep in mind, they are 60oz. The cool thing about the goblets is that they come with liquid nitrogen, as you can see in my video below (excuse my weird ass voice 😳).

Both the drink and the food were really good. Our waiter was very lively and my friends surprised me and told the restaurant ahead of time that it was my birthday, so they came out and sang to me with a free birthday dessert. I'd rate my experience a solid 8.5 out of 10. The seating style and the atmosphere of the restaurant wasn't the best, but everything else was great! And guess who finished their drink? This girl! Granted I couldn't feel my face afterwards, but mission accomplished 👌🏾.

I would definitely recommend giving The Sugar Factory a try. They even have breakfast! Thank you guys for reading. As always, keep it classy GaGers and I'll see you guys on the threads!

#CHARismaticOut ✌🏾😎❤

#SugarFactoryReview

My Sugar Factory Review
My Sugar Factory Review
11
9
9Girl Opinion
11Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• mooky06
    That looks ammazingggg hun! ZOMGG! Definitely looks like a place to go hit up 🙃🙃 The food looks great!

and and Happy belated Birthday to you too ❤️😘
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Likes2drive
    It’s just a 45 minute train ride for me , seems like a cool place, I try to visit manhattan once in awhile, it’s always expensive though to eat
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

810
  • xHoneyxBeex
    Wow! That looks awesome. I feel like there's no way I would be able to finish that entire drink by myself but it looks amazing so I'd definitely give it my best shot. haha! So glad you had a good time! :)
    Like 1 Person
    • Lol it was a challenge, but I got to the bottom and I was like "yayyy!"

• haha nice! I love restaurants where it feels more like an "experience" rather than just eating dinner.

• Yes!

• DizzyDesii
    Lucky! I wanted to go to the one in Vegas until i found out its no longer half restaurant. So now im ready to try the one in Orlando where the Jenners go
    Like 1 Person
  • vishna
    Happy Belated Birthday!

Looks like a lot of fun. I would love to go one day. What appetizer did you get?
    Like 1 Person
    • Thanks! The mac n cheese balls were the appetizers.

• vishna

you're welcome. ooh they look tasty

• They were really good. They only give you 3 tho.

• TuMeManques
    As much as I love sugar my cheapness woukd overtake me there lol!

It looks fun. Happy belated birthday!
    Like 1 Person
    • Lol it's definitely a treat yourself type of place. Thank you!

• PrincessPie
    I really wish they had one in the UK! great review :D
    Like 1 Person
    • They have them all over and are always opening new ones, so you never know!

Thanks!

• Logorithim
    Glad to see you enjoyed it so much and shared your experience with us.
    Like 1 Person
  • Waffles731
    Damn and me just having started to workout two weeks ago
    Like 1 Person
    • Lol this is def worth the calories

• Waffles731

Also while I like my booze sweet, Cider, rum or tequila mixed with things, or this Apple pie moonshine made with everclear (dear god that hit me like a freight train the first time I had it) I think the lollipop may be sweet even for my tastes

• It actually wasn't super sweet.

• JimRSmith
    Sounds interesting, glad you enjoyed it!
    Like 1 Person
  • bubble_tea
    Was there dry ice in your drink?
    Like 1 Person
  • My-Shangri-La
    You only get 1 body. Be careful what you do to it.
    Like 1 Person
  • BronzedAdonis
    im jealous
    Like 1 Person
  • CT_CD
    Great review
    Like 1 Person
  • ArabianPwincess197
    Nice Take
    Like 1 Person
  • Hungry_Shark
    Very interesting myTake
    Like 1 Person
  • yulbsari
    Sorry... I live too far away!!!
    Like 1 Person
  • Viranda
    Nice mytake.
    Like 1 Person
  • BOUNTYGUY9
    l am the sugar daddy lol
    Like 1 Person
    • BOUNTYGUY9

we have a new sugar tax in scotland its very taxing for me as l am the sugar daddy lol

• GoldCobra
    Nice take
    Like 1 Person