My Sugar Factory Review

Greetings and salutations friends! Today I’m going to be sharing a review on a pretty cool restaurant that you may have heard of. If you’re familiar with my Bucket List series, then you may recall me mentioning wanting to visit The Sugar Factory (if not, you can find it here Bucket List Restaurant Edition). Well I can officially cross that off my list! Pull up a chair and join me at the table as I share my dining experience!

The Sugar Factory is a popular restaurant that many celebrities frequent. Living up to its name, The Sugar Factory has plenty of awesome sweet treats (they also serve regular food too). From crazy milkshakes to massive sundaes meant to be shared by 12 people! But that’s not the most popular thing, nor the reason why I wanted to go. That would be their 60oz signature goblets. From the moment I saw them, I wanted to try one.

I visited the Sugar Factory in New York City in the Meat Packing District. I live about 2 hours away and took a bus with a few friends for my birthday. Of course it was super busy, even for a Tuesday evening. The restaurant is a lot smaller than I thought and the seating was a bit crammed. That aside, we got seated fairly quickly. I knew that I was getting that goblet no matter what, but I was still a little taken back to see the $36 price tag attached to them. Nevertheless, I ordered one! Besides the astronomical prices for the drinks, the pricing of the food was pretty much what I expected it to be. I ordered a $12 appetizer and a $16 burger that came with fries.

My Sugar Factory ReviewMy Sugar Factory Review

The drinks came out well before the food. I ordered “The Lollipop” and since it was my birthday I was amped up to drink an entire goblet by myself. Keep in mind, they are 60oz. The cool thing about the goblets is that they come with liquid nitrogen, as you can see in my video below (excuse my weird ass voice 😳).

Both the drink and the food were really good. Our waiter was very lively and my friends surprised me and told the restaurant ahead of time that it was my birthday, so they came out and sang to me with a free birthday dessert. I'd rate my experience a solid 8.5 out of 10. The seating style and the atmosphere of the restaurant wasn't the best, but everything else was great! And guess who finished their drink? This girl! Granted I couldn't feel my face afterwards, but mission accomplished 👌🏾.

I would definitely recommend giving The Sugar Factory a try. They even have breakfast! Thank you guys for reading. As always, keep it classy GaGers and I'll see you guys on the threads!

#CHARismaticOut ✌🏾😎❤

#SugarFactoryReview

My Sugar Factory Review

911
CHARismatic110 is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s just a 45 minute train ride for me , seems like a cool place, I try to visit manhattan once in awhile, it’s always expensive though to eat

Most Helpful Girl

• That looks ammazingggg hun! ZOMGG! Definitely looks like a place to go hit up 🙃🙃 The food looks great!

and and Happy belated Birthday to you too ❤️😘

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 8

• Wow! That looks awesome. I feel like there's no way I would be able to finish that entire drink by myself but it looks amazing so I'd definitely give it my best shot. haha! So glad you had a good time! :)

• Lucky! I wanted to go to the one in Vegas until i found out its no longer half restaurant. So now im ready to try the one in Orlando where the Jenners go

• Happy Belated Birthday!

Looks like a lot of fun. I would love to go one day. What appetizer did you get?

• As much as I love sugar my cheapness woukd overtake me there lol!

It looks fun. Happy belated birthday!

• I really wish they had one in the UK! great review :D

• They have them all over and are always opening new ones, so you never know!

Thanks!

• Was there dry ice in your drink?

• Nice Take

• Nice mytake.