Char's Ultimate Bucket List: Restaurant Edition

CHARismatic110

Hey guys! It's been awhile but I'm back now! I figured what better way to come back then to continue with my bucket list series. If you've been following, I've done Date Ideas and Places To Have Sex. Next on the list is restaurants! Keep reading to find out a few of the restaurants that I must dine in at least once. Order up!

The Sugar Factory

With locations in hot spots such as New York, Miami, and Las Vegas, this restaurant is definitely popular with the celebrities. The Sugar Factory is known for its signature goblet drinks, pictured above. These 60 oz. fishbowls are filled with booze (they also come in non-alcoholic versions) and candies such as gummy worms, Swedish fish, and lollipops. The coolest part?

And I'm happy to say that I'll be crossing this off the list come January, for my birthday!

Chicago Pizza And Oven Grinder Co.

I'm not a fan of pot pie. It actually makes me sick every time I eat it. But THIS? This is genius. Without even having to watch more than a few minutes of the TV show that I saw this on, I knew this was Chicago. Only they can come up with pizza creations like this (excluding Italy). And I was right. What they do is layer cheese in a bowl, fill it with their special meat sauce, and put this dough over top of it. They bake it and when they serve it to you, they flip it over and the bread is now your bowl. It's like a bowl of pizza with an edible bowl!

Max Brenner: Chocolate By the Bald Man

Chocolate. Need I say more? I don't, but I will. What you are feasting your eyes on above my friends, is chocolate pizza. Though I don't particularly care for the marshmallows, it's all things chocolatey and gooey. Just one of the things on the menu at this restaurant. And while chocolate plays a HUGE role in the menu, there is regular food served too. Though you can find a hint a chocolate even on the savory items, which I think is creative.

Chima Brazilian Steakhouse

If you don't eat meat, you should just move on to the next one. This is all about meat. It's a steakhouse for crying out loud. And an all-you-can-eat steakhouse at that! This isn't your average run of the mill all-you-can-eat joint though. Think a bit more high class and organized. Here, the focus is on two things: meat and you. Everything outside of the salad bar is brought to your table. There are guys that walk around and serve the tables. The meat is on skewers. They go to the tables and cut however much meat off that you want. Each table has a card that you can use to let them know that you still want to be served, and when you've had enough. I'll have mine well done, please.

Afters Ice Cream

So this one is technically just an ice cream place, but I really want to go here! They only have locations in California. What you see pictured above are their famous milky buns. It's basically a glazed donut with ice cream in the middle. But they some way still keep the donut part warm. And they also have cool ice cream flavors like cookie monster, jasmine milk tea, acai blueberry, and Vietnamese coffee. And the toppings. Ohhh the toppings. They range from your typical cookie crumbles to your favorites cereal. I definitely have to get there.

Now that you're all salivating and hungry, I think I'll wrap this up. This concludes this edition of my bucket list. Check, please!

#CHARismaticOut

7
14

Most Helpful Girl

• springocelot
    that pizza looks heavenly OMG
    and the last one: krispy kreme, cut lengthwise + ice cream + sprinkles :p
    Is this still revelant?
    • Doesn't it! And the only thing about the ice cream thing is figuring out how to have it warm while the ice cream is cold still

Most Helpful Guy

• YourFutureEx
    The moment when you read such kind of takes after eating the food. I'm hungry but my stomach is full ;_;
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

136
  • mooky06
    Chicago pizzaaaaa and oven grill co! zommmgggg
    images.gr-assets.com/.../376968.gif

• Lol that was pretty much my reaction when I saw it too.

• mooky06

I wish pizza was that awesome over here 😭

• Izumiblu
    Those look fantastic. I love a good churrascaria. THere is one near my place of work that is reallllllyyyyyy good and chock full of wondrous varieties of animal born protein.
  • Luci92
    Glad you're writing again!! :)
    This was so yummy, and I've tried Max Brenner's dessert pizzas before, and I would definitely recommend it, but I'd also suggest coming on a *very* empty stomach lol.
    • Thanks! I would definitely not go there any other way lol.

• xHoneyxBeex
    Omg... the chocolate pizza... 😍 I WISH I could eat all of these things. Lol When you go, you'll just have to get two and eat one for me. :P haha
  • Afro-dite9
    bruhhh just come and visit already, we have ALL of that @charismatic110
    • Lmao invite me over baby!

• You don't have Afters tho because they're only in Cali!

• Afro-dite9

You already know you're invited anytime you decide gauges! yeah true, but do you remember who I am... I can fly to afters for u lol

• itsallover
    I'm definitely hitting up the Sugar Factory next time I'm in the US. 😍
  • ThisDudeHere
    Shouldn't have read this now in the morning when I didn't have breakfast lol Now I'm hungry.
  • Doffydood
    Jesus christ. That afters ice cream stuff. I would not touch with a ten foot pole D:
    • Lol why not?

• Doffydood

I mean... are we seeing the same thing? I hate messy food. Burgers, pizza, all that stuff. Anything which people say you have to eat with your hands. Also, food that tastes just plain unhealthy. Like overly sweet or greasy. They seem to fit those two things quite well ;-;

• Lol ahhh, well then you probably didn't enjoy this.

• RedThread
    Are those fruity pebbles I see in that ice cream? Yes I believe they are.. Me like.
  • RainbowFanGirl
    Missed your writing. :)
    It's the morning and now I'm hungry and want some of these yummy foods.
  • Jersey2
    Chicago pizza? But, but, you're from Philly! Say it ain't so. I love Philly pizza.
    • Lol I could take or leave the pizza here tbh. I mean sure, Lorenzo's is good after a night of drinking, but I have to try Chicago pizza.

• The sugar factory, izza place, and ice crea place look so awesome
  • BellePepper
    OMG Char! You have the BEST taste in food! *u*
  • FinnishBeautyGirl
    Omg im starving now
  • Adigelunar
    ı feel hungry now lol
  • CoffeeCaramel
    I always wanted to go to Sugar factory!
  • bruce3
    great take
  • MissSakura
    nic eone
  • SnowHearth
    Wow, just wow!