What do foreigners think of American food?

I've always wondered what other nations think of American food. I don't mean like McDonalds or KFC. I mean like if you went to a sit down restaurant that sold freshly made hamburgers, grilled steaks and ribs, a side of steak potatoes or fries. And green beans with butter. Just as an example.
Ok, I know there is no "American" food. But there is a general idea of what it is. Whatever your definition is of American food. Do you like it?

1311

Most Helpful Girl

• My definition is McDonald's and KFC but apparently I can't use them other then that I never had American food