Ever had a bad experience in a restaurant or other places to eat?

Whether the food tasted different and seemed nothing like on mobile apps, you got served very little in comparing to the big sized plate you saw on pics, bad customer sevice, etc?

1410

Most Helpful Guy

• I've experienced that I don't like the food on some restaurant sometimes and that's expensive. I've also experienced a grumpy waiter once time who was annoyed that I didn't order more expensive food. I ordered cheaper food and it tasted bad. Spring rolls tastes usually good, but these one was terrible. I've been on two different Chinese restaurants that made very bad spring rolls. One of them tasted scorched and the other one like scorched soap. I've also been on restaurants that serves food that's not tender enough. It wasn't nice to chew.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yeah my worst experienced came from being a regular at a restaurant for over 12 years. The woman who owns the place and a close family friend, came it take our order and she repeated my order like 3 times and I always order the same thing. After 12 years you wouldn't think she would forget. I am vegetarian so I got the green chile enchiladas. So after our food comes she brings me chicken!! I hate chicken I haven't eaten chicken in forever. Well anyways she took my order and brought me back my "enchiladas" not rolled but stacked on top of each other! WTF? Lol my total is usually 17$ but this time she charged me 27$!! For her mistake. I haven't gone to her place since and gave her a bad review on yelp