Do you think kinder surprise eggs should be banned in your country?

In my country (US), these treats are banned because the small toy inside can present a choking hazard.Do you think kinder surprise eggs should be banned in your country?

2025

Most Helpful Girls

• wow un yet children can gain access to guns and kill each other but they can't have a little chocolate egg... i witnessed a video recently where a four year old boy could load and change the cartridge on a serious looking weapon with absolute glee filmed at some sort of gun show/event and yet legally these eggs are banned? unrelated yes these eggs should be banned for the fact they are unhealthy for human consumption and the toy is unhealthy trash for the environment xx

• Nah people should just watch what they gove their kids. Everythings a choking hazard these days

Most Helpful Guys

• I personally think the US ban is pretty stupid. They have been around since I was a kid and not only have I never been so dumb as to choke on the toy, but I have never known a single person in Canada or Australia who ever has, be that when they were a kid or with their own kids.

I mean if there is really such a concern towards toddlers or whatever choking on them then have an age restriction on them for like age 5 and up.

If kids 5 or older are dumb enough to shove toys down their throat then that's natural selection... And jail the parents for raising a dumbass.

• There's tiny lego parts in a lot of packs that state ages 3 and up, and some of those parts are smaller than what you'd find in a Kinder... Should Lego be banned?

• No it's the parents responsibility to buy it or not for them. They know the hazard. So they should keep an eye on their child while they have it