1. French Onion soup (I’d replace gruyere with goat cheese)2. Chinese steamed fish3. and menudo (I’d replace hominy with pinto beans)
Glazed Lamb Shank
Crab Bisque w/wild mushrooms and sherry
Roasted Sea Bass
Mine would he
1. A Jack Astors baked potato
2. Any salad with hearts of palm and tomatoes in it
3. A gourmet cheese platter with tasty cheeses that do not expire unrefrigerated for at least 4 hours
Vegetarian dumplings, brownies, and French fries are some of my favorite foods but they never turn out right when I make them lol
I’m vacationing in the Florida Keys right now and I’d love to learn how to make some of things I’ve discovered down here that I’d never eaten before but really like, namely conch chowder, conch fritters, and key lime pie.
Homemade noodles (rolled up dough)
Homemade spaghetti sauce
- Homemade ravioli
- I'd put french onion soup on there as well
- a good steak or lamb with a good side of potatoes
- my fourth would be a good indian dish
Thai Chicken Curry
Apple Mango Chicken (also Thai)
Fried chicken, holandaise sauce and bread making. The hollandaise sauce only because I couldn't make it turn out right when I worked in restaurants
Takes 3 goes at making any food to master it. What's the big deal? Lack of ingredients? Or is your sense of smell off?
Chicken cordon blue. The perfect mix between spicy and flavorful buffalo wings.
And eggs Woodhouse.
I like grilling steaks I think I’m pretty good at it I like ribs to but it takes a long time
Smoked Pulled Pork
Most Helpful Opinions
French Onion soup. I tried making that 5 times but still failed. I don't have patience to caremalise them onions.