My Weird Anxiety

might help : )
might help : )

Sometimes I feel like my anxiety is going away, but then I realize it was never gone and all my problems resurface.

Maybe some of you have this, and i have to say that i hatee feeling this way but it is all I know. Every time I am invited to something I feel anxious and it is just a feeling I can't calm, sometimes i haven't went because of the fear that I cause to myself and i found myself feeling sorry for me for not going.

While back, I started to be more confident and everything felt more easy. Unfortunately, this didn't last I started to feel like shit again, I stared to fear to go out, to say what I think, to talk to strangers , everything came back and worst than before. Know i would get panic attacks without any reasonable reason or just any reason. I can say that I know how to control it a little bit better, but leaving with this is a nightmare.

One of the things that make is it worse is when you talk about how you feel with someone and they tell you that you create your own problems and that just makes me more aware and insecure about myself. Every time i hear that I hate myself because I dont really understand how I feel or what I fear.

Know, I have learned to have more confidence in my self but every time I feel my self falling again. I always say that life its like a rollercoaster every time it peaks it goes to the lowest.

45

Most Helpful Guys

• 4d

I am sorry for you.
    I think I know, what is going with you. It's under general term Social anxiety disorder (SAD). I empathize with you, because I had it too, but lighter form. Luckily, I am better right now. You can make it better. I recommend google something about it.

You are not alone.

And you do not create it.

I want help you, but it's for me a problem to write all stuf only in one homogeneous text. I will be glad, if I will writing with you with directly message about this.

Hope it will get better

• 4d

Ps. If you are googling this, remember, the social anxiety distorder is not black and white. It's shades of diferent situation and reaction. There is high functional SAD too.

Most Helpful Girls

• 7d

I have problem, I get so anxious around people or going for interviews, among others.
    It's like I feel the need to please everyone around me, I get so tensed when I try to talk and fumble a lot. I can't voice out my feelings to people, it's like I'm scared.
    Very frustrating, now I am trying to take it one day at a time. I hope it works for me.

• 7d

Working with a therapist helped my anxiety a lot. CBT therapy can be very helpful, especially if you don’t want to take medication.

Join the discussion

23
  • 4d

I got a generalized anxiety disorder, it sucks but enjoy the good times, never lose interest in what brings you joy, that works for me, a happy person is not scared. by the way i take medication that is working well with this thought.

• 6d

It is fate. You are going to live with anxiety. It is your fate. You have to accept your fate. You have to deal with your fate. You have to love your fate. Make sense of your fate.

• 2d

That's is very bad, people really have no ideia how to handle themselves, I'm only lightly anxious, I managed to work around. I think small victories make a great part of it, going out with someone you trust, and engaging helps, cause everytime you succeed it pushes up a little bit up, try talking to cashiers or waiters, they are ususaly bored and like to talk for a minute or two, learn a couple jokes to keep it engaging, when I'm nervous I tell a lot of jokes, cops stopped me for a regual check and when I left they were laughing like hell, they didn't even noticed I was shaking from being that nervous

• 6d

Good take.

• 4d

No connection with God