In the modern day, it’s not hard to realise women are living in constant paranoia and fear of men. Woman these days get untreated STILL even after we have RISKED our lives and fought for years for our small piece of deserved freedom.
97% of women are sexually assaulted, and 20% are r*ped, and pretty much every woman have had unwanted attention such us being followed be men and vans, whistling, cat calling, the list just goes on and on.
So girls, I know your fear of going out alone, but you can learn someone knowledge about protecting your self from r*pists.
Here are some general factors about r*pists:
1. Most r*pests strike in the early hours of the morning, 4-
2. They usually abduct/r*PE women at park
3. They usually look for long hair, braids, buns and pony tails to tank/pull.
4. They look for clothes easy to remove, often bring scissors..
6. They look for women doing something while their walking so their more vulnerable, like looking in your bag, looking at your phone,
Here are some ways to protect yourself:
1. Always bring pepper spray with you, if you aren’t aloud in your country, use hairspray.
2. Stay alert.
3. You can buy safety key chains with tools and all sorts of things for women, you can probably find this on etsy.
4. Most of the time, when I’m going out especially at night, I always dress up in masculine baggy clothes, and a lot of layers, other people will think I’m a man so I’ll be safe.
5. If it’s a constant fear of yous, and makes you not go out, consider adopting a big dog that will protect you, I know a lot of women find this helpful.
6. Go to fighting lessons to know how to fight back.
7. If possible, try go out with at least another person.
I know it’s hard, but try not to live in paranoia all the time, just be educated on how to fight bacj, that’s the most important thing, Stay safe girls! ❤️❤️❤️