Why do White women dislike White men?

Most races of women date their own race. The vast majority of Black women date black men. The vast majority of Asian women date Asian men. However white women have some sort of hatred for white men. Most white women date other races, usually Black or Arabic men. Of course, they can date who the want to but what did white guys do to make white Girls hate them so much?

White Briitsh girls basically are exclusive to Black and Arab guys, well, most of them anyways, not all of them.

Why is this the case. Someone please tell me why this is a thing - it doesn’t make sense to me. Thanks.

517