Girls, man or bear BUT this time you get to have a gun! do you still choose to be alone with the bear?

Oh look another man or bear question! i know, but i just gotta satisfy my curiosity with this one. So in the man or bear discourse most women chose the bear, this is assuming its just you without anything to defend yourself with. But just imagine this same scenario only this time women get to have a gun while the guy just has his bare fists. Would you still choose to be alone with the bear? or are you ok being alone with the guy now that you have a gun jic?

Also assume you know how to use the gun too, if none of you have ever had experience with them, for this scenario.

I still choose the bear despite having a gun with me
I'm ok being alone with the guy this time since i got a gun jic i need to use it.
it depends on what type of gun i get (pistol, shotgun, AR-15, etc)
I actually choose to be with the man over the bear with or without a gun
I'll just shoot both and be on my way!
it depends on something else (explain)
Select gender and age to cast your vote:
Updates
29 d
Very interesting how im only getting women who chose the man this question
Post Opinion