I feel very insecure about being plus size and I project it on other women. How can I stop my nagative thoughts?

I can’t lie I feel very insecure in myself because I am plus size and I don’t say my thoughts out loud to other people but I project a lot in my thinking. For example, when I see confident plus size women I think to myself “what’s there to be proud about” “i know you know you don’t look good but you just say these things to cope” etc etc. These are more of thoughts I have about myself but I project these ideas on people who have my body but show confidence… how can I stop my negative thinking?

Updates
26 d
- people telling me to diet are missing the point. I have been dieting my whole life its not easy for me to change my body especially because it responds slowly to change. I have already lost a lot of weight but i am still plus size and I still feel ugly regardless. Like i am not writing this post to hear that i should diet which I've heard my entire life. Its about ways in which i could tackle my negative thoughts and project it on other women who are confident just because i am not
Post Opinion