Get To Know Me ⋅ ♫ ⋅ Sonorous

Get To Know Me ⋅ ♫ ⋅ Sonorous

Like the people before me, I was not tagged... 😅 I saw @tallandsweet 's post and decided to make one as well. But I mean, this has turned into more of a "do it even if ya ain't tagged" kinda challenge... So ima just go with it. 😂👌

Name: Jacob
Nickname: Jake
Gender: I'm offended.
How Long Have You Been on GirlsAskGuys: Since 2017
What Are Your Favorite Topic Categories: Anything but sexuality & politics
Birthday: 11/06/99
Star Sign: Scorpio ♏︎
Current Time: 5:30pm
Last Thing I Googled: "What star sign is November 6th?" 😂
Average Sleep Duration: 7-8 hours
Lucky Number: -0.420697
Currently Wearing: shorts and a t-shirt that I've had since I was 12
Dream Job: I don't dream of labor 🌚
Dream Trip: Being sucked into a black hole and hopefully be pulled into a tesseract. I want the tesseract to show segments of my past so that I can reminisce as I float about. And I also want there to be an ambient/synth/orchestral playlist blasting throughout the universe. I want that full surround sound! I wanna feel the music! Ik this isn't realistic... But it is the trip of my dreams 😂🥂 The journey should look something like this but less emotional:

Favorite Food: I notice I'm always in the mood for a good burger!

sorry vegans
sorry vegans

Photo above by "amirali mirhashemian" on Unsplash

Favorite Drink: Anything sweet, preferably fruit juice
Instruments: 🌚 Piano ~ https://www.youtube.com/JTPCovers
Favorite Song: As of now, some of my favorite songs are:

Thomas Farnon - Well Trained Smile

Dayglow - Can I Call You Tonight?

Sean Angus Watson - It ain't Weird // Guitar Loop Original

Last Song I Listened To:

Canyon City - When I Fell

Last Film I watched: The Hobbit: The Battle of The Five Armies

Last book I read: I can't remember which one of the 2 books I made when I was 6. One is called "All About Trucks" and I plagiarized every word of it. And the other is called "My Friend" and I completely lied about everything in that one. I just found some random blonde chick in the class and wrote about her because I probably thought she was hot or something... 😂

Food I'm craving right now: A glazed donut :') or twelve

Tagging: I challenge everyone who sees this and hasn't made one yet! It's a fun time-passer. So if you've got nothing to do, GOGOGOGOGO!

Creator of this G@G game: @ultimega ~ If I start a "Get To Know Me" Tag, would any of you guys participate?

#TagGame

Get To Know Me ⋅ ♫ ⋅ Sonorous
1
2

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

12
  • Consider yourself tagged Sonorous. I did a get to know me but i totally forgot to tag someone.
    And you liked the black hole scene from Interstellar? I found it quite disappointing. Not to mention too paradoxical for my taste.
    • I loved everything about interstellar visually! I don't know too many details on the paradox though. I just mainly liked the movie for the character arc, emotions, music, and visuals.

• Well i mean nobody knows for sure what happens after you cross the event horizon of a black hole. Ridley scott could have imagined a lot of different things. And i guess i was juat expecting something more grand it was kind of a let down. Also it was a question of whether "we" humans in matt mc coughnhey (sp?) Or aliens built that " timeline library" if you will. I mean he has to visit the black hole to build it. How can he send a message ro the past rill he does and how does his daughter get the message if he's not there yet ro send it. It's messed up.
      I know i'm probably thinking ro much and should just enjoy the movie

• Ohh, I don't know much about the time-library specifics, but I do remember watching a video that said the aliens/future humans created the tesseract to save him from the black hole. But nah, there's no such thing as thinking too much in my books!

• Unit1
    And it goes on and on and on :)

Good one about your gender part! You are offended 😂😂😂👌👌👌
    • I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
      Saying ay-oh, gotta let go

I'm offended that you laughed at that

• Unit1

Naturally for any offended :) Why am I not surprised?
      But what doesn't offend an offended?

• Now I'm offended and triggered

• DeeDeeDeVour
    That burger is making me hungry. :)
    • Right! 😂 That burger can make a vegan salivate!

• Thankfully, I'm not vegan.
      I'd love to devour a delicious burger.

• What toppings do you favor?