Why does she keep haunting me. Why won't the pain go away.

Why does she keep haunting me. Why wont the pain go away.

So these are now the songs which are trapped in my mind now. Since I always watched 90 Day Fiancee and the commercials play in my head. I know I sound like a broken record, and Im sorry.

all this while watching 90 day fiancee.

Its been 2 months, am I allowed to have a relapse?

1
6

Most Helpful Guy

• DiegoO
    Make sure to have the space and time to do a healthy catharsis. You like exercising? Go for it. You like doing art? Go for it. Go for any hobby that would certainly help you get over it.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Medlife

I second this

• @Medlife @DiegoO with this covid crap, plus my fybromialgia, I dont wanna do anything

• Medlife

Breathe babe find you again. Take some "you" time. Learn to love you first. How can someone love you if you don't love you🤷‍♀️

Most Helpful Girl

• Medlife
    You ok?
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

05
  • NYCQuestions1976
    I'm so glad that with most negative things that can happen in life, I can turn my emotions off like a light switch. Unfortunately I still haven't learned how to teach that skill to others.
  • Dongtai
    What happened? I can’t see your previous questions for some reason
  • DamnSam
    Overwrite I with unique music

I suggest My Baby - Shamanaid and loves Voodoo album... both are on YouTube
  • havingfun101
    Males bond with vasopressin, which lasts for life, usually; females bond with oxytocin, aka what have you done for me lately. Be strong, control your emotions and be free.
  • pizzalovershouse
    Cuz you let the hurt consume you greave an move on

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!