September 11,2001 - September 11,2021 - 20 Years of pain, 20 Years of Tears, 20 Years of Memories

legalboxers

What is day. what’s is special about a day. A Birth, a wedding, a first date, a first kiss
an interview, a promotion, a meeting with the parents after a dating a while, a wedding proposal, a wedding, the birth of your first born, the day your first born goes to school for the first time, graduates school, gets their first job, first car, many firsts…But as of today, September 11,2021, as did on September 11, 2001, 2,977 (and growing…) did not live to see their many firsts

Out of these firsts, will also be the last is what we missed about those firsts we had with these people who were:
A Mother.....
A Father
A Step Mother..
A Step Father..
A Sister..
A Brother..
An Aunt..
An Uncle
A Godmother..
A Godfather..
A Wife..
A Husband..
A Child..
A Friend..
A Neighbor
A Best Friend
A Coworker

What do we miss about these firsts…and Lasts..
a laugh.. which hasn't been heard...
a cry... Which hasn't been seen...
a hug.... Which hasn't been felt...
a smile.. Which hasn't lit up a room...

Time: How long has it been…7,305 days. 20 LONG YEARS.
1043 LONG WEEKS and 4 DAYS!
10,519,200 MINUTES
631,152,000 SECONDS

Time is also when your world
The Entire World stood Still:
8:46
9:03
9:37
9:58
10:28

For my uniformed services folks:
343 - NYFD
23 – NYPD
37 - PAPD
And as metioned: 2,977 people who perished.

Time...
Time to smile..
time to laugh..
time to cry...
time to remember..
time to pause and reflect...

So on this day, which is etched in our memory as it has been for 20 years:
We Remember
A Mother..
A Father..
A Step Mother..
A Step Father..
A Sister..
A Brother..
An Aunt..
An Uncle
A Godmother..
A Godfather..
A Wife..
A Husband..
A Child..
A Friend..
We Never Forget...
Their laugh..
Their cry..
Their hug..
Their smile..
But most..and FAR MOST IMPORTANTLY September 11,2001 – September 11,2021 WE NEVER. EVER WILL FORGET THIS DAY!

2
8
2Girl Opinion
8Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• NYCQuestions1976
    Well done, well said.
    Like 2 People
    Is this still revelant?
  • Luopio27
    This is touching.
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • @Luopio27 took me 2 hrs to write this, then spell check it. I wanted it to look good.

• Luopio27

Im not suprised. You wrote it well. You decorated it well with the pictures. You kept it neat.

In all wars there are losses in all sides. I couldnt find anything more to say.

I dont think your post needs conversation. I think ots one of those classic post where all can just take their moment of silence for all mankind, after reading your post, and then leave the condolences in the comments.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

26
  • dustybiker
    When they reached the bottom of the tower (s) rubble and you thought you were too numb to feel anymore…. Then they found the guards yellow lab he had put in it’s crate to go do his job, thinking it would be safe in the basement. People hardly mention that dog. They brought it out on a stretcher with the flag draped over its body also. Such a beautiful tribute. I will always remember that, too. 😭
  • Lite3000
    I wish we'd also learn about how the psychopathic actions the US has taken in the middle east since this date and learn about the effects it had on our culture because the effects of 9/11 go deeper than just people grieving and military heroes serving justice.

Unfortunately, most Americans' understanding of 9/11 isn't much more than "the dreadful day those bastards attacked"
  • GoodGuyBreakingBad
    My little niece was born on Aug 2, 2001 .. so she was like 1 month and 9 days old, and me, my sister, mom... we were in the living room and couldn't believe what was going on TV, seeing the planes going into the Twin Towers so sad, all them people passed away my heart goes out to them all
  • Brainsbeforebeauty
    Very beautifully written💛
    Thoughts and prayers for all those lives lost and for all the people that lost loved ones 🙏
    Like 1 Person
  • slatyb
    What about the hundreds of thousands caused by the US military actions in Iraq and Afghanistan?
    Disagree 2 People
  • darkcloud1945
    20 years of blood sweat and tears all lost by our Dictator and chief Biden. Again all that was won and the pure hatred of Trump caused Dictator Biden using his drug soaked brain moved the date forward with no plan. Dictator Biden even floated a plan to charged $2000 to each service person for their transportation home to be paid by the service person but that never made it to CNN , MSNBC and the rest of the lefty papers. Because of his haste and no plan , hundreds if not tens of thousands of United States citizens and helpers and translators were left behind without any hope of rescue by no plan lying Biden All this because of the pure hatred of Trump and his plan this shit head moved the date forward with no plan in place just to beat Trump at any cost in money and lives thinking of the glory he would get in beating Trump getting troops home and war ended , another of Dictator Biden never ending screwups. IMPEACH BIDEN and usless HARRIS.
    LikeDisagree 3 People
  • Djaay
    And 20 years of a big lie straight from America itself against its own people.
    Disagree 2 People
    • abc3643

"9/11 Truth" is so 2000s... Don't you have some conspiracy more recent to worry about like Q-Anon or Stop The Steal?

• Djaay

Do your research. Find out why Americas contract with Britain was up on 9\11 . We may remain independent from Britain as long as we cannot afford to pay. World Trade Center. uhmmm?

• abc3643

I did all the research that I needed.
      I studied engineering and physics.
      They adequately explained exactly what happened.

• backblueblack22
    Late response but I remember that.