How I View Men's Biggest Problems

Some questions are asked very repeatedly here. So I wanted to answer all guys most frequent questions from my point of view.

Here we go.

1. Height

Why are you so obsessed with that?
Why are you so obsessed with that?

I don't give a damn about it. Seriously. Handsome man is handsome, and his height is irrelevant to that. I've been attracted to tall men in my life as well as I was to ones that are shorter than me.

2. Being rich

How I View Men's Biggest Problems

Wouldn't it be great to have a rich husband who would be able to buy you a great house in big city and holidays abroad? Yeah, it would, but men are interpreting this wrong. It's not a determinant feature at all. It's just a bonus that won't help anyway if you have shitty personality or look like a gollum. If you're blaming not being rich for not having a girlfriend, stop it. The problem lies in you and not in your financial status.

3. Penis size

How I View Men's Biggest Problems

This is a never ending topic. Everyday, every week, every month I see tons of questions like "What is a perfect size for you?" or "I'm that and that long, would you like it?". Just stop it already. I couldn't care less about it. All penises themselves are equally attractive to me. It's the same like it was with height. Stop worrying about something that you don't control and maybe work on your muscles, since you can control that, and that's what really matters.

4. Body hair

This guy is hair and he is hot af
This guy is hair and he is hot af

Chest hair. Beard. I love them all. It makes a guy look like a man. I hate that modern trend to shave absolutely everywhere for women, but now it's also spreading to men 😒

5. Circumcision

How I View Men's Biggest Problems

To start with: I'm from Europe. Girls care about it only in America, because most people there are circumcised, and those who aren't look different. But in Europe, people are uncut.

Circumcision is mutilation. Would you rather a girl without an arm? Cut penises are missing foreskin, which is quite important for me. It is absolutely not a dealbreaker and I wouldn't perceive it as "gross", but if somehow my boyfriend was circumcised I would be disappointed

233

Most Helpful Guys

• Those are men's biggest problems? I only get to see my kids for four days each month. I spent 16.5 years being faithful and loving to a woman whip ended up taking everything that I love away from me, and felt like a complete fool for being a good man.

I've been treated like a predator due to the actions of other men, even though I've never touched another human being inappropriately in my life.

• Those are men's biggest problems on this site
      Admin changed the title I've given to this take

• Yeah, my dad says the same things about my sister and I when talking about the past. Our schedule is every other weekend like yours.

• She's talking about sex. This is a very sex based site.

I guess kids are related to sex... you have sex and then you have kids

• None of these are any of men’s real problems. These are just the ones we feel comfortable enough to publicly bitch about. Men have far more pressure from the world and from society in multiple areas than women do, and that is the only way to explain why the suicide rate for men is 3x higher. Women, guys don’t have it nearly as easy as you think we do. We get it, you have periods and cramps. However, you can’t say that women have it harder just because blood comes out of your vagina and it emotionally and physically hurts for one week every month. Guys have the pressure from society to succeed. Failing to do so is as good as failing life, according to society. Society also tells men we can’t show emotion as well. Any emotion is weakness, says society. Plus, according to feminism these days, every man is a rapist pig who deserves to be locked up. The world literally has it out for us lol. So don’t discredit what men go through just because the blatant misandry that plagues modern society fails to catch your attention.

• Well, here we go sounding like a broken record again. The title I gave to this Mytake was at first " How O view men biggest problems ON THIS SITE", so something like an answer to MOST FREQUENT questions. But admins changed the title after featuring it

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy is so hot omg lol
    Good take

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 31

• Is this your first MyTake? Great stuff, young padawan! Concise, entertaining, and nicely chosen pictures.

Unfortunately, I am pretty sure we will still get a million questions about each one of those before the year is done.

• @Ineedofusername Also, I just wanted to add: there is actually an annual "festival" in the Philippines where boys around 8-12 years of age undergo circumcision - this is actually done in a large area, because a lot of boys are circumcised in a group, and doctors and nurses are often assisted by older boys and girls who have been given training to aid in the procedure. They call it Operation Tuli.

What stunned me when I first read about this is that they do it in a large open area - if you're the young boy getting circumcised, you basically have no privacy, and you'll have total strangers, non-medically trained older boys and girls alike, assisting the nurses and doctors who are going to circumcise you.

I understand it's a social rite of passage more than a religious rite or for medical reasons, but reading about it made me incredibly uncomfortable.

• @Inneedofusername Sorry, got your username wrong.

• But philippines are just well... philippines. You know what I mean.
      I was shocked when I found out that such thing as mutilating infant's penis, so it will feel much less sexual pleasure in the future is practiced in USA. U S fucking A. The country known from being the richest and the best place to live in. And girls there see unmutilated men as something weird, because everyone there are mutilated... That's so sick

• You don't know ANYTHING about men. So quit commenting on it. Seriously. Focus on your own issues. Of which there are many. ;)

• The title I given to this was how I view men's biggest problems ON THIS SITE. But after it got featured the title was changed by the admin

• Well, in that case, it's a pretty good take. :)

• 2. is totally false. There have been times where girls liked me, but soon as they found out my income level that was the end of their interest. Money seems to be the most common reason why girls lose interest in someone in my experience.

• 1. Height

Your take is Ironic, since the majority of women do care about height. They want to feel protected so someone taller than them is more attractive than a shorter guy with all things being equal. Of course if you are picturing a shorter guy with muscles and someone who would protect you then your take makes sense. Unfortunately shorter guys just have to try harder with women than taller guys do.

2. Being rich

Guys ask about this because they see obese, old, disgusting looking men hooked up with beautiful women in public. Many times that older man has money. This comes back to women wanting security, to feel protected. If the man is super rich he can afford to pay for her to feel protected.

3. Penis size

Very few of the these questions are really questions. Yes a few immature boys will ask because they feel insecure about their size. The majority of the guys asking on G@G is to start sexting with willing females. If a girl takes the bait and is turned on just chatting about penis size, they caught her.

4. Body hair

These are legit questions. As society emasculates men and tries to turn them all into female form, men feel pressure to shave and remove all traces of hair. I agree with you, a real man should feel secure in having hair that is trimmed but present.

5. Circumcision

I am circumcised, I live in Florida. My parents chose to do this as I have less risks for my health. I don't see too many circumcision questions on G@G to be honest.

• This isn't a list of men's problems. It's a list of women's preferences in men with your opinions attached.
    Most men don't care about chest hair or other men's junk, women do.
    Real men issues include suicide rates, marriage viewpoints, emotional issues, lack of domestic abuse centers

• I guess I will just have to sound like a broken record, because there is no option for update. The title I gave to this take was How I view men's problems ON THIS SITE, so I'm answering the most frequent questions asked by men on here

• Not men biggest problems in general. Admins changed my title

• Fair enough for some of these, but while your view on this may be what we wish others would think, undoubtedly many women do take these sort of things into account. Personally I have been rejected before due to my height (I was 16, I was 177cm (maybe 5'8 or smth according to google) and she said she won't date anyone below 180cm.

• Chest and body hair looks good on a muscular body. It doesn't look good on a obese person, or a guy who weighs 60kg

• Well, obese people on't look good anyway, so it doesn't matter. Only muscles are attractive in general

• You might not care about this stuff, but most women do whether they want to admit it or not. It's within biological nature to appreciate good genetics and if you're broke, 5'1 with an ugly face who has a tiny dick... you're going to have a much more difficult time.

• I never wrote that face isn't important. I wrote that height isn't important, because it only matters if you have hot body and face

• Circumcision is plastic surgery that we perform on newborns.

How dystopian when we phrase it that way.

Unfortunately, I am poor, long & lanky, have a disappointingly mutilated dingus, and have no more body or facial hair than the average 14 year old boy.

Ah well.

• "I don't give a damn about it." Yeah-- that's you. Not most girls. "Seriously." Yes, seriously.
    "I love them all," regarding chest hair or whatever. Great. Again-- that's you. You aren't even attempting to speak on behalf of all girls or even most girls. I know the title is "How *I* View" and all that, but without some greater purpose, no offense, but... why should we care?

• Despite your efforts, I am fairly certain that we will still have a deluge of them. Good take. The circumcision part is a little unsettling that someone would find it a dealbreaker as it wasn't their choice most of the time. However, such things can't be avoided.

• nice take. on the circumcision though, some men are cut not by choice, like myself, but due to medical reasons.

• I know that circumcision is sometimes needed, but I was terrified when I heard that in America they are just cutting everyone at birth

• Well, then it wasn't really a genital infection, was it? The solution is easy - dont be diabetic. Again, this is like saying amputation has medical benefits for diabetic people - yeah, they will avoid dying. But I wouldn't classify that as beneficial. There is a fine line between beneficial and less harmful.
      And I pointed out that I wasn't talking about medical interventions, injuries, etc. Chances are a heathy human being won't have diabetes, or won't experience such severe sympthoms.

THe fact is that 99.99% of circumcisions happen for religious reasons, and offer no medical benefit. In exchange it mutilates young boys, and makes sex less pleasurable for them. It is a barbaric practice, and it is about time the united states bans it without the individuals consent. HINT: a baby cannot consent.

by the way sorry, no apostrophies, my keyboard is half broken.

• @Benedek38 i was just answering the question in my opinion dude, no bad. :-)

• Ok here's the manual:
    1) Ask her opinion
    2) Do the opposite
    3) Profit!

• Good post till you compared circumcision to not having an arm.

• That's cool. Women are different. In my experience, quite a lot of them care about height. On the other hand, I've seen many small guys do better with women than me, so... Regarding money, I agree that lots of men get this wrong. But women do care about your social status, and in our society, that pretty much equates to wealth. So being comfortable with a prestigious career definitely beats being broke. Women frequently ask me what I do for a living early on in the dating process, and if they don't like it, they're gone. I doubt that ever happens to women. Some women care about penis size. I think especially for short-term relationships. Most women prefer a little above average. But it's often not at the top of their list. Body hair: That varies too, but my experience is pretty much what you say. Same for circumcision.

• This was a very good Take.. I was shocked at your age after I read this.. Very mature outlook.. Any man would be lucky to have you..

• I hate my body hair. I'm not a fuckin' ape, I don't want that.
    But yes, mainly 3 needs to stop.

• For all these things some girls care, some girls don't care.

• You may not care about it but we do. Its important to us.

• Nice take girl... keep it up.

• Comparing the foreskin to the forearm? Hmmmm.

• One of the best MyTakes from a woman.

• thanks god i dont have this problems

• Thanks

• great take... except for the circumcision part

• keywords "your point a view" Glad to know i now know the feelings of 1 of 3.5 billion women on this planet. lol

• You make me so happy to be short, poor and have a small dick.

• No woman will care about that if you have the body and face like Nick Bateman

• Well lucky for me I look just like that guy. lol.

• Most women are bisexual, but prefer call them straight that's the big problem

• Spell check... use it

• I wrote view, but gag admins posted it with wiew. What's the second language you can speak in?

• I like it blame someone else

• Thanks for sharing your opinions on these things. They are, however, nothing more than your own personal opinions, and they differ dramatically from those of many other women. So I guess if one of the readers here ends up dating you, he will know what to expect. But other than that, it's not particularly helpful.

I always find it humorous when a female user here is judgmental about the penis size questions from guys, when GAG overflowing with questions form girls about boob size, butt size, "how do I look", "rate me", "which of the girls in the photo is hotter"... on and on and on. Pretty ironic, really. Look, we are all (men and women) insecure about our bodies, and GAG is where guys and girls come to ask questions of the other sex about those things. If they bother you, just ignore them.

• Show more from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 1