Why A Lot of You Guys On Here Can't Win

Why A Lot of You Guys On Here Can't Win

First I want to say that this is just a view on this. It's not intended to cause riots, and after I post it I am not debating with anybody who comments or replies. It's just something to consider. Also, I realize this post might be deleted, and I'm cool with that, but it's not for anybody specific, and it's more or less just to help the guys out by telling them what they're missing.

I'll start by saying that we women love confidence, and all of us have completely different standards. Some are gold-diggers, but not all. Some are very picky about his looks, but not all. Some prefer an intellectual guy, but not all. You get the idea.
This is why so many of you guys on here DO have reason to vent the way you do. We like confidence, and you don't have it.
The guys on here are so unconfident in themselves it's pitiful. If someone posts about feminism (no, I'm not a feminist), the guys on here go crazy. If a girl posts about the kind of man she likes, all the other guys go insane and call her racist, gold-digger, or whatever it is that excludes them. If she says they don't meet standards, God help them because it's gonna be WW3. It doesn't matter what is posted, basically the guys on here in general go insane if they are excluded from meeting any kind of standards. Just so you know, everybody of both genders has completely different standards.
Whatever happened to being content with yourself, loving yourself for who you are, and not being offended by every little thing that isn't in your favor?
Do you think I have the same issue? Nope. For example, I prefer white men and ethnically I am Hispanic. Not all white men like Hispanic women. (Actually, I think most prefer their own.) But you'll never see me on here fussing at a white man saying he has bad taste or venting at him or any of that. That would show insecurity on my part, especially since there are plenty who do like us. This is just an example (and I used it because I am commonly asked about this on here). The same issue can be applied to other examples that have to do with preference.

So I'm really just throwing it out there that I think one reason a lot of the guys on here have reason to vent so much about not being desired is that you lack so much self-esteem and you're so insecure. Obviously I'm not talking about every individual, but I think most do have this problem. And this is only one single issue; it's not the only one that could be posted about issues on here. Plenty can be posted about both genders.

Why A Lot of You Guys On Here Can't Win
32
6

Have An Opinion?

Most Helpful Girls

• dancing_in_nebulas

Being arrogant really.

They think they are such a catch, when they hurt a lot of people by being emotionally unstable - toxic.

They want someone to constantly stroke their fragile egos, cater to their every pity whim, and a lover who completely puts themselves aside, to obsess over this guy.

Its unrealistic.

On top of that, these guys dont make effort to take care of themselves, or take self accountability for their faults, yet are hyper critical and judgement about others.

I've seen them even attack other men for being chivalrous or men that act like actual adults - ya know, confident, living life, getting organic relationships, etc.

These guys are broken in different ways, and hold the pieces in their hands, crying for someone else to fix them, when the glue is in their pocket.

I pity them none, because they dont care enough about others to work on themselves and be there for another person, because they are ultimately very arrogant and self centered.

Guys who date well, have a healthy visual on how their own behaviors hurt, sustain, or uplift themselves and others.

The men who fit your description, do not. If you read their repetitive rants, you'll notice a pattern in which they keep highlighting the same issues pinning them down.

But instead of just plucking the pins out, they expect the world to do it for them.

Why?

You have hands...

Is this still revelant?
  • Pinky_what_why

I feel this point to the T because how some guys comment on a post they have me wondering if they don't think they are worth it, valued etc. by the way I not trying to argue with anyone it's just an opinion so if u wanna cause a fight keep it to yourself.๐Ÿ’ฏ

Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guys

• The6ix

The thing is girls/women have way more options. The amount of times you guys get hit on or courted or asked out, women and girls rarely do that with guys or men. I tend to find girls may over think or really dissect a situation with a guy and I hear it all the time in class, on the bus, even my sisters. Guys and men are aware of this so I believe that kind of freaks out us guys because weโ€™re trying to compensate one thing and another and I think that drives our confidence down.

Just like you said, girls have preferences but they have options as well. Guys especially, are lacking confidence because there trying to cater to all these emotions thinking many women think there the same way. Thatโ€™s the way I look at this.

Is this still revelant?
    • F that! Guys you like a girl, you tried but she's just not feeling it. It's ok! Dust yourself off and on to the next. It's her loss. Don't dwell, Never chase... Why because you are worth so much more! Take a quick look and self analyse learn how to do better. Because you are better.

• preston1997

True shit. If only the guys had half the balls they claim to have..

Is this still revelant?
    • You're right but unfortunately on here they don't. At least very few act like men. If you noticed, that immature insecure anonymous guy kept deleting your replies and he even deleted mine when I ended it all. Lol now that's what I call insecurity lmao, but still since he was actually the hypocrite I reported his post.

430
  • Chris4744

I certainly agree with a lot of your observations, but many of their concerns and criticisms are valid. I think this is pretty evident when considering the state of the world today.

GAG, by itโ€™s nature, attracts a lot of insecure men full of uncertainty. This app gives them an opportunity to ask questions that they are unable to ask in daily life. Unfortunately, is also attracts a lot of insecure men who ask irritating questions about penis size day after day ๐Ÿ˜‚

Itโ€™s hard to blame them for this however, considering the things like they are exposed to such as porn and considering how difficult it is for more private people to find relationships today.

This app also attracts a lot of toxic and insecure women, but not as much as men. The same thing goes for reddit. There is a subreddit for incel males and another for incel women, as well as a plethora of similar subreddits.

So yeah, you make some good points, but itโ€™s better to be understanding of these to try and lift them up rather than to criticize in a demeaning way.

• You are right 100%, and I will try to start taking your last sentence into consideration. Thanks

• SomeGuyCalledTom

Insecurity in either men or women is generally a turn off.

Although for women it's a double turn off, I guess, since they're basically wired to sniff it out.

It could take a guy several months to realise a girl is insecure in some subtle ways, whereas a girl can sniff any trace of insecurity in a guy within a microsecond.

Only thing I think you misspoke on is that sharing vocal opinions (eg: critiquing feminism) doesn't automatically mean a guy must be insecure.

At least those guys HAVE an opinion and can defend it under pressure.

The TRULY insecure men can't even do that-- their only opinion is that of their own "unworthiness" and "hopelessness".

Some may lash out at women too, but the real hard-cases turn it inwards on themselves ("shame is anger turned inwards" as the psychologists say...)

But I agree that being offended by everything is never a good look for men OR women. I may not share your opinions or standards on certain things in life, but it takes more than mere disagreement to offend me.

C'est la vie, each to their own, and all that...

• Although I completely agree with you on a guy's need for confidence, we also should remember that there can be a big difference between someone's GAG persona and how he comes off IRL. This is a place where we sometimes share things that we never have IRL and definitely wouldn't be discussing with a woman we are approaching or just met.

• Madeziner

lol i purposefully accept my defeat if its you. Actually an individual needs a lot of courage to accept their defeat or their opinions not being credited or being honored. Even some blocked me. Lol. So never mind

• BoobMan

I agree with you 100%. I think guys just need to think of the way girls like confidence in men as analogous to how guys like physical attractiveness in women. It's just what you're looking for.

• NerdInDenial

Everyone gets offended by others' comments. To tell someone not to be is ignorant. You truly do not understand human nature. You too will get offended and probably will vent if someone you like rejects you hard.

• deadman69

No offense i didn't have patience to read it all. apologies

• HeavenSentInstrument

haven't been on this thing long, but I think it takes a certain type of person, in a certain type of mindset to even bother with downloading this app.
    I feel like most UBER confident guys dont even know this thing exist.

• bhavy24

Nice Mytake
    Every woman has a prefrence and that should be respected and guys should learn except rejection they can't force themselves on any girl.
    Every isn't same as you mentioned about girls , there are many geniune out there.

• bklynbadboy1

Damn I hate to say this but I agree with you well said

• lightbulb27

you are correct in your analysis. The perception of "I'm not good enough" hurts... be rejected or excluded... and it shouldn't. It's due to their failure rate and insecurity... or their arrogance/ego. People have to grow up, it takes more than 18 years sometimes. A lot of what you wrote is about emotional development, and that is the source of the problem.

you write intelligently and visually remind me of someone else I've known... beauty, grace, perception, strength. Probably very keen to look into others and understand them, understand their minds. I hope you receive appreciation for your gifts.

Feminism... is frustrating... there has to be an opposing force as everything goes to an extreme... and so there are reactions...

• Skadoosher

This post sounds like someone hurt you honey. Badly. This fit your seeming to throw in the nicest way however, is still a fit none the less. Its a rant hidden in you twisting the narrative to sound like your asking a question. But your not. Which ill just turn on you and point out is typical woman tantrum behavior. Control your hormones ya bish.. otherwise ya basic.

• Lol another offended guy smh... Nah, I haven't been hurt any time recently (thankfully) because I'm very much in love with my boyfriend and have been for a little while. My love life is actually the best it's ever been lol, but in all seriousness it wasn't meant to be a question, more of a statement. But thanks for proving it right by showing your insecurities about it. Adios

• Good job!
    Confidence is good! I usually like more reserved guys and that doesn't necessarily translate online. (Outside of gag or what have you)

• bamesjond0069

Yeah 90% of guys on here white knight every female post. Its pretty sick. Then the girls take the white knight advice and fail at life when actual confident real men don't respond well. This is the fatal flaw of gag.

• John_Doesnt

I could win if you would play by the rules. The rules are 1. No biting 2. No blacks and no Indians 3. The Leader is always the winner.
    Follow the rules and men can win.

• I already read it. My experience with guys was all dumb ass and were mainly all cheater. They all ex bfs. now I only for guys with intelligent with know what not do.

• NikosBlackwood

Wow. An eye-opening post. Thank you for the information! Most guys lack confidence because secretly we love our egos more than we admit. Men are an insecure species, and girls who post their standards break our fragile masculenity because our "options" shrunk. So post away, and have a good laugh at the World War 3 in your comments section as you realize just how many guys aren't even worth your time.
    I mean it. Go ahead. I'm genuinely curious what it looks like, because I imagine it's a hilarious sight to see a bunch of grown men with bruised egos. (Am I a sociopath? Maybe.)

• Confidence is definitely a factor for some guys. Others, such as myself, seem to struggle with finding a genuine sense of identity.

• vald9inches

Hey you copied me!! Lol but yes perfectly well said my dear! Well said indeed! โค๏ธ

• TheFlak38

You lectured the men of this forum. Fine. Now it's time to lecture women for their lack of self-awareness, hypergamy and irrational demands.

• Hispanic-Cool-Guy

They are simply losers. Everyone is at fault but themselves.

• Fuentes

Yeah im not a virgin on here so u tryna fuck what's good?

• Tell them girl... Good job๐Ÿ’›

• Thanks :)

• Anytime

• Shah11

@wowgirl but the real question is confident guys want gorl like you? Im confident n self made guy. I dont like to date you both. For timepass on sm is fine. But in real life no. Standards matter.

• Shah11

Its seems like you have experience with lots of guys. Lol.

• Shah11

by the way come to your mytake.
      Actually I don't think it's true. Bkoz we boys don't take girls seriously trust me. One gitl go than two girl will comr. So you are just over thinking. Chill.

• Just going by what I see on here

• BronzedAdonis

Didnโ€™t read

• Tyffen

I guess this is right. ๐Ÿ‘€

• You're not a target, and you already know why. Shyness and insecurity are completely different. Shyness can be cute.

• Tyffen

Yeah. I know. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry for making it seem like I felt hit by what you said. Lol ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜…

• No, youโ€™re good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป You were just saying I was right. Iโ€™m always right so get used to it ๐Ÿ˜‚ jk

• MissDawn7961

thank you and well stated

• coolbreeze

You make great points.๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• Cocacolaaddict

Oh god another whiny girl -sighs-

• Lol we arenโ€™t the ones suffering ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• PrinceOfAljazeera

all women are bi and gold diggers.

• Anonymous

It's hard to be confident when nobody is attracted to you.

• Anonymous

Theyโ€™re stuck in a spiral. Past failure leads to low confidence which guaranteed continued failure that reinforces it.

What they need to do is completely change will also faking confidence for a while. They cannot be themselves, not with women.

But anyone whose teens and especially early 20s went badly dating, those are really formative years. If they ever become successful they will still have that insecurity inside them for life most likely unless they literally go sleep with 60 women.

• Anonymous

Men here canโ€™t win because they arenโ€™t in the top 10% hypergamy is real women are gold diggers and stats prove it. And men still get blamed for it. As soon as men learn to ditch women forever and quit being desperate for pussy only then will men win
    www.google.com/.../...y-says.html%3foutputType=amp

• So the ones who don't meet their standards should do what you said: ditch women. Then they're better off, and we are better off because we don't have the desperate ones sucking up to us. Everybody wins :)

• Chris4744

Well, that would leave, at the very least, 91% of the female population either single or having to share a partner. Letโ€™s say at least 25% of that top 10% male population were in monogamous relationships. That leaves 92.5% of all other women competing for the remaining 7.5% of men. That would leave, probably at the very least, 75% of women single. Women donโ€™t typically do as well on their own as men do in regard to mental health. I see a lot of people losing in this scenario.

• Anonymous

I read this while looking at your pic so even though you're telling me how much I suck at life, I still got a boner. :P

• Alright ZeussLightningBolt ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Anonymous

haha. I've seen that guy. Didn't know he did that too though. I wanted to be the resident perv around here. ;)

• Well you know whatโ€™s funny... he just posted a new question.

So if Iโ€™m pretty sure if I can tag his username right here youโ€™re not him, but if it doesnโ€™t tag he will jump on me and Iโ€™ll be in trouble ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ll take the risk.

@ZeussLightningBolt