You Young Men Here Are SIMPS - Pay Attention

Browneye57

This vid pretty well sums up what's wrong with you young men that whine about your dating performance and how you interface with women.

The bottom line is that YOU'RE WEAK. And the bitches know it, and they don't respect you. In fact, over time you find they come to LOATHE you. So pay attention and toughen up a bit - learn how to be a REAL MAN. You know, rich, good looking, and successful.

And don't ever forget, YOU ARE THE PRIZE! So start acting like it. Quit being a damn SIMP.

8
31

Most Helpful Guys

• Thatsamazing
    If only this guy's channel wasn't largely a miasma of oft-unscientific garbage, I would be able to take him seriously. Despite that, he is correct that idolizing mediocre pussy is ridiculous and something that more guys need to stop doing. If we collectively did, chicks wouldn't feel so inclined to just do whatever the fuck they want up to and including being landwhales and still expecting to get dick.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Browneye57

Agreed. I have no devotion to the vid-guy, but his message rings true.
      And yes, for the most part women have been convinced they're golden.

• I'm Rhodium, PLATINUM! Golden! My eyes are chocolate diamonds, my lips rubies. I crap silver... What you talkin' bout boi?

• Browneye57

@Screenwriter - Oh dear. A treasure-trove. LOL

• Gatman34
    Dude 90% of the guys here if they died nobody would care that’s how worthless they are and instead of working on themselves they base their worth on women it’s sad. And unfortunately I don’t think they will ever learn
    Is this still revelant?
    • Browneye57

Yes, I know. That's why I'm still here. Sad but true. If we can save just a few from themselves then our job is done.
      And we already know, you can't MAKE a guy swallow red pill, he generally won't accept the principles 'till some bitch rips his head off and shits down his neck hole. :)

• Who ARE these bitches? I don't know these women. I'd like to make a scientific study of them. They sound fascinating. Maybe they are soul crushing behemoths because these guys have no hometraining from alpha mothers, like myself. You gotta teach your boys how to take care of themselves and how NOT to be used. Teach them their worth. I've been having these conversations with my 24 year old. He's having a hard time trying to make his way in his career and not having women falling all over him.

• Browneye57

@Screenwriter - He's damn lucky to have you. Ours turned out just fantastic as well. A real dragon-slayer.
      And the 'worth' thing is key - most have been told since they could barely talk, that any girl is more deserving than, cuter than, and more special than any boy. They are expected to act just like little girls in school, even drugging them if they don't. The latest great idea from feminism is that masculinity is somehow toxic now. Sick people.

Most Helpful Girls

• Anonymous
    Ok boomer 🤭
    Is this still revelant?
  • SecretGardenBlood65
    Good take.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Browneye57

Thanks. Just don't be offended with the general complaints about women. As we like to say, it's a feature, not a bug. ;)
      If you have a man, please please please take good care of him and love him. And tell him not to be a SIMP. LOL

• Haha I'm single

• Basically what he said.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

629
  • englisc
    Yeah, those examples are shocking, and there are many more.

As Rollo Tomassi often speaks about these men have been raised, mainly by women and our feminised culture, to believe that they should always defer to women. That's why they act like this.
    • Browneye57

Exactly. Rollo spells out quite well - I'm a big fan of a lot of it.
      Nothing in my entire life registered like REDPILL for me. I don't need the PUA bullshit, so I leave that there with them, if it works for them fine. But being a real man and understanding what drives women, why they're like they are, I contribute to saving my marriage. My wife was ready to shit-can her beta simp. Lesson learned. It nearly killed me, nearly killed us.

• englisc

Yeah, it's a great thing, and in different ways it saved me too. I often wonder why more guys don't seek this stuff out because it's all out there and easily available. Rollo always talks about how he asks people how they found out about it, and it always seems to be that it's guys who really hit bottom who look for help while their lives are turning to shit. Until then most guys just don't bother. Even these guys in the video, what they're doing is clearly not working for them and is self-destructive, but until they realise that they carry on with it and it's mind-boggling to me.

• Browneye57

Well, they don't pay attention and they don't believe it. Everything is fine and dandy, cuz their woman seems happy, and then all of a sudden she walks out and he gets a note that says, "I just wasn't happy anymore." And he doesn't get it cuz in his mind he did everything right - he did exactly everything she said she wanted. The only problem is they don't really know what they want, it's just their feelings at the moment. So there he his crying in his beer, broken hearted. And she takes half his shit. If they have kids she takes them. Or kicks him out of the house. Then he gets to visit once in awhile and watch the new guy raise his kids. Yep, it sucks. And they brought it ALL on themselves.

• NineBreaker
    I've watched some of this guy's videos. There's a lot of things he says I completely disagree with. This video is not one of them.
    Bottom line: Don't expect women to respect you if you don't have self-respect.
    • Browneye57

Reasonable.
      But generally, the SIMPS don't quite realize how simpy they are. ;)
      I blame a lot of this on our children, their parents. This is the generation of participation trophies, safe spaces, and gender confusion. This kids have been told since day one how special and deserving they are, how they are entitled to a good job, success in romance, and equal access to opportunity. It's all lies. They don't grasp the concept that you get what you get for the work and effort you put in, just like everybody else.
      And there are way too many of them raised by single mothers, or at least no man in their life, so they don't even get what men are, what they're for, their purpose, or function. Feminism says men are not needed for raising a family. In fact, generally just unneeded for anything. So they've been brainwashed into thinking they're exactly like girls.
      Which brings up another point - even in schools the boys are expected to act like little girls. And if they don't comply the drug them.
      A whole crop of girlie-men through no fault of their own.

• They often think theif behavior constitutes [the modern definition of] chivalry. 🤦‍♂️

I swear, I am very fortunate to have grown up in a household that doesn't believe in any of that BS. Some of the biggest lessons my parents taught were: If you want to be special (i. e. a winner, among the best... etc.) you have to earn it. If you fail, learn from that failure to be better. The world doesn't owe you a thing... etc.

Personally, I went to school overseas; a private all-boys school. Suffice to say my experience in school was almost devoid of drama. They were all about discipline and competitiveness; close to a military school in a few respects. I've been mistaken for being a veteran every now and then, and I immediately correct them: I am not, nor have I ever been a member of any branch of the military or any kind of law enforcement. Tried to join the military a few years ago, but couldn't: diagnosed with asthma in 2013. After all, stolen valor is a crime.

But, yeah. I agree with everything you said here.

• Browneye57

Ah, a REAL man. Best of success to you my friend.
      And I know you'll find it, cuz you won't give up 'till you do.

• PrincessDuckie
    DAMN HELL YES! I'm sick of being treated like an E-girl. I hate that I can only get attention because I'm a girl. I want to show off my art but here are 5 guys trying to chat me up. I don't show my face on the internet anymore because I don't want to known for my pretty face, I don't want that to be all I am. Like seriously, I'm a human not a piece of meat. I don't want to sext with you. I don't want casual hookups. I believe in modesty and sex after marrage. Please stop trying to get into my pants!
    • Malik00

This is what i like to call the samus syndrome. Basically means you're faceless and let your work do the talking so when you finally do reveal you're a woman that fact really doesn't matter anymore because you've already proven how competent you are

• Browneye57

Uh, you're just a kid!

• 4mazing

Oh the humanity

• YHL6965
    Yes, insulting people like that will surely encourage them to change, especially when the insult is overly generalized...
    • Browneye57

Uh oh... SIMP in the house. LOL
      Buck it up little pony, you have work to do. :)

• YHL6965

Dude, I'm not a SIMP and I actually watched this video as soon as it came out. I know PJW. I'm just pointing out that insulting or shaming people has never worked if you actually hope to help them change their mind. Judging people only make them entrench themselves in their own view even more.

• Browneye57

Do you always whine so much? Weak-sauce. Toughen up a little francis.

• 4mazing
    I'm by no means a masculine specimen, but I sure as hell am more masculine than that pencil-neck boy in the video with the silky-soft beard. What a little fag. Practice before you preach, kiddo.
    • 4mazing

The alt-right are such fucking dimwitted amoebas. Their solution to not being pushed around by women is. . . to bust your ass conforming to every stereotype women have ever wanted in men.

Those guys are pathologically unable to think outside of the box. It is pretty incredible.

• Browneye57

'alt-right'? WTF does that have to do with it?
      So, tell us who YOU bust your ass for? I hope it's for YOURSELF. That way when the women come knocking you have options. And they're that much more intrigued with men who DO have options.
      It's a win-win-win all around whey you're a huge success. I guarantee it.

• 4mazing

It's a Paul Joseph Watson-video. He's alt-right.

Dude, this is what I find ridiculous: You're telling me to bust my ass for myself SO THAT women will be intrigued by me. That is still a fucking slave mentality.

• Liam_Hayden
    Bingo! So many guys around my age suffer from this ailment. There are tens of thousands of single women within ten miles of where I live, yet I see guys battle each over the most basic and difficult women.
    • Browneye57

Yup. Many will never get it, but some do come around. Especially after enough of them rip his heart out and stomp on it.
      You NEVER put a woman on a pedestal. EVER. They instantly lose respect.

• Optymistyk
    Be rich, good looking and successful

Yeah I mean it's so easy bruh, everyone can be rich and good looking, and everyone can be in the top 20% most successful men, you just have to believe in yourself.

And why exactly do you need to be rich if giving women money is simping anyway?
    • englisc

Guys like yourself tend to really exaggerate these things. Those things don't hurt of course, but you don't need those things to be successful. You definitely don't need those things to not act like a simp.

• Optymistyk

@englisc I'm just quoting OP. Tell that to him

• 20% is awfully optimistic, don't you think? I don't think it's anywhere near 1 in 5 guys who has chicks lining up for him

• Hunter7754
    It's worse in many ways with men my age because many of them were raised in single mother households.

They never cultivated the skills they needed to attract women. They were fed lies
    • Do you mean stuff like hand skills or self-defense?

• Hunter7754

@UncleJessieRabbit Not necessarily. I mean things like charisma, people skills, etc.

Although hand skills and self defense are useful things you should know

• Or they had dads who were liberal beta men.

• JimmyQ
    Bro, I know you know this, but I'll say it anyway. No woman is ever gonna buy a horse she cannot ride. So, complaint registered, but like the dude said, 90% didn't even get the message and the rest just ignored.

Bottom line, you're on your own. If sissy boys are your competition then I'm sad for you and hope you get better soon.
    • Browneye57

No competition man. Don't live your life sad - it's too simp-like. :)

• JimmyQ

I appreciate the moxie and feel the gravitas. Kahunas rule and punks get schooled.

• Browneye57

LOL. Nicely stated!

• ChgzDaniel
    Not going to lie, I've only ever been attracted to older men and I think this explains why pretty well.
  • Soon we will all be forced to dress like queers while having gender-fluid shoved down out throats.

Fucking leftists.
  • Unit1
    That video is Yuck! This must be the reason why we got a certain amount of princess type females. It reminds me of thisSo we'll get some Rollo Tomassi (The rational male) to get us on the right track and to avoid the plagues like her. His work makes quite some sense.

But what about the ladies? When shall we start addressing the ladies on how to not become like her? What's the female variant of Rollo Tomassi? Because it's sure as hell not going to be the book "power of the pussy".
    🤔
  • betaTester
    Well if I hadn't browsed this site I wouldn't have believed that the guys you talk about actually exist lol. Literally nobody I know in real life acts like that, you know the constant complaining about how whamen are evil prostitutes and how men who are successful with women and can maintain a family must be thirsty (makes zero sense lol)
    I did watch the video, I never really take those guys who post thirst comments on instagram seriously. 100% agree with what he said about Tiktok, the chicks who post and the guys who follow them are just sad.
    As for prince Harry, I dont know the full story but from what I read this is a man who chose his wife and child over the royal family, it is never easy to make such choice. After all, people with wife and children will see their wife and children as the family to protect, not the family of their parents if there comes a time of insoluble conflicts.
  • hellionthesagereborn
    Not all of us (this generation) are simps, but enough are which makes life hell for the rest of us. I utterly despise these people, the ones who shower women with attention and money simply because they are mildly attractive (some times they aren't even that) and the men who whore it up because these women are so egotistical from all the slavish devotion that they think they are better then what they are, to those women themselves. Its a shit culture and I really don't know how we can possibly fix it, men need to keep it in their pants and not be controlled by their desperation and libido and women need to stop exploiting these kinds of men and realize that if they want to have a happy functional life and relationship they need to start acting in a way that warrants respect, love and devotion.
  • October808
  • Malik00
    I do not like the guy but he's right about one thing. It's high time men started developing actual standards and not allow themselves to get bribed or blackmailed at the promise of pussy.
    • Browneye57

Pussy is easy. Just look at all the girls here giving it up for free.
      Now, finding a quality mate is another challenge all together. :)
      And you have to be WORTHY to snag a high-quality one.

• TheEagle_000
    Yes I know that already grandpa. Go to bed now it's quite late.
    • Browneye57

Eat me. Then go to bed. It's way past your bedtime.

• I don't eat humans grandpa. Why say the same thing that I just told you? It's quite "simpy" don't you think?

• ThisAndThat
    No thirsty soy cuck simp here. 100% 33 year MGTOW Monk in the house.
  • BigJake
    In my experience, "simp" is the favorite epithet of black guys who tend to be obsessed with the war of the sexes they have simmering with black women. I don't believe in a war of the sexes, because I think most people in my generation are entitled, not just the women. Most younger guys are jealous of anyone who's got anything they don't. Go date a hot girl or buy a nice vehicle and see how much bitterness you get from other dudes. No matter that you work three times harder than them in all aspects of life. Society is fucked up because parents raised this generation to feel entitled to everything they want. No one is entitled to anything.
  • NellyNarcotic
    As a female I approve ^^
    • (of what you're saying)

• Browneye57

Aww... ya got a long happy life ahead of you. Just find a really great guy and establish a meaningful relationship. Everything works so much better this way. Just watch out for the girlie-men, for while they may seem 'nice', they're boring AF. You'll be forever waiting for them to just DO SOMETHING.

• Curmudgeon
    Paul Joseph Watson is spot on
  • John_Doesnt
    OK Boomer
    • Browneye57

Ok Fucktard.
      They keep taking my reply down for all you dipshits. I have no idea why, they say it's too offensive. LOL
      Dipshit.

• Calling somebody "dipshit" is usually seen as offensive. Do you have a job?
      OK Boomer

• Browneye57

Okay dipshit. Fucktard. LOL
      Geez you're dumb. Do you always do this?

• wynn-ing
    I didn't expect to laugh this much today!
  • Truthatanycost
    Damn hilarious video... shame it's true though.
  • grega239
    Saw the video a few days ago... It's sad
  • 1828avaava1828
    Fair play to you lad. Nice!
  • TonyBologna25
    This video is funny lmao
  • zagor
    Too tedious and lame to watch all the way through.
  • Dchrls78104
    Good take. Harsh truth.
  • TwoToTooTutu2
    I'd pay attention, but that'd make me a simp
  • SuccessfulHornDog
    what does SIMP stand for?
    • Browneye57

Sounds like CUNT. Kind of. LOL
      For some it's 'someone idolizing mediocre pussy'. But mostly it's just a weak-minded girlie-man who can't stand up for himself, idolizes women, and thinks they're superior to him. An idiot that buys into feminism. You can google it, plenty of descriptions for the term, and they all apply.

• Anonymous
    OK boomer!

But seriously these examples in the video are too extreme and nothing I have ever encountered or seen myself or in any of my peers. Where on earth is all of this "simping" happening anyway?
  • Anonymous
    So basically be confident, dont be a pushover, dont be clingy and needy, take things slow and build attraction over time.
  • Anonymous
    you tell em grandpa... tell them how it's much easier to slap mouthy women around
    • Yeah it is. I slap my girlfriend around when she acts up and she loves it. She literally asks for more. Lol

• Browneye57

You post your BS anonymously? Total weak-sauce. A SIMP at heart. LOL

• Anonymous
    Okay boomer.