Dear Men: Suck It The F%$k Up!

CHARismatic110
Dear Men: Suck It The F%$k Up!

*stands on soap box* Hey fellas, let me talk to y'all for a minute. I don't usually write Takes like this but I've been noticing a trend for a while, and quite frankly I'm tired of biting my tongue. Stop blaming women for every little thing that goes wrong in your life. Or better yet, the world. You didn't get a second date? Has to be the women's fault. You got stuck in the friendzone? Women are the worst. The sky is blue? Women are horrible and should be wiped off the planet! Like enough is enough already. I've been on this site for 3 years and it's been the same old shit.

I recently wrote a Take about monogamy and how I feel like it's basically fading. Majority of the comments on that Take came from guys, and a lot of them were blaming women. Nowhere in the Take did I even mention how it was one gender's fault over the other either, because I don't believe that it is. It falls on both men and women. We're all responsible for our actions.

Men seem to have this notion that women are in total control of the dating world. We hold the "keys to the cookie cupboard" (yup, this was really said) so whenever things don't go as planned, men go apeshit and women are the devil. I see so many comments about how women have it so easy and how men suffer. Have you ever stopped and thought, "maybe it's me?", instead of pointing fingers and looking to place the blame on anyone but yourselves? Maybe you aren't getting past the first date because something about your personality doesn't mesh well with others. Or you're coming on too strong. Or not strong enough. Or maybe it's just not meant to be. Either way, instead of coming here and going on a "women are worthless" rant, maybe take a step back and do some self evaluating. Regroup. Soul search. But for the love of all that is good, y'all have to stop bitching.

Dear Men: Suck It The F%$k Up!

And before you all start, I'm well aware that women aren't perfect or innocent. Not by a long shot. We have our fair share of issues within our gender. Women are unnecessarily catty and constantly tearing each other down. And yes, there is male bashing that happens as well. But it's not nearly as rampant, vile, or malicious as some of the things you guys spew.

Listen, I'm a plain ass Jane that's overweight, so before all you dudes come running to the comment section with your "woe is me" spiel, I've dealt with rejection. And heartache. I've been used and manipulated. Lead on and just about every other thing that y'all complain about. Difference is, I look within when it happens. So maybe do that. But whatever you do, in 2018, y'all have to chill on the slandering of women. Thanks.

#CHARismaticOut ✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

Dear Men: Suck It The F%$k Up!
59
14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• backdoorman
    I don't know, it seems a little ironic to hear a woman telling men to stop blaming the opposite sex for all their problems.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1358
  • Margillard
    And this take folks, is why men have opted out of long term relationships with women.
    Gone fishing ladies... permanently.
    www.foxnews.com/.../why-men-wont-marry.html
  • DodgersGM
    So many salty dudes in here. LMAO

Apparently GaGers don't have the best reading comprehension. I mean, you literally spelled out the fact that you know shit goes both ways:

"Nowhere in the Take did I even mention how it was one gender's fault over the other either, because I don't believe that it is. It falls on both men and women. We're all responsible for our actions."
  • Viperkiss
    Just finished reading a take where I was informed by a woman that all men are rapists.

There is always kickback when one group is demonized by society. From commercials to movies, men are largely represented as idiots or monsters. This will cause people to bark back.
    • And that would be the other side of the coin. I'm not saying that there aren't extremes on the other side, because there are. I'm saying that it seems more rampant with guys. But yeah, I don't agree with the all men are rapists thing.

• Viperkiss

And as I suggest, when guys are demonized they react badly.
      Look at how you react when guys demonized women, yet women are heralded as saints to society at large. Now imagine society itself demonized you AS WELL as men.
      In fact you will often be held responsible for the sins of you fore fathers.

I just volunteered for my kids school. I was handed a form to fill out requiring all sorts of personal information and even requiring references and a background check with the justice system.
      Now I get that it’s wise to protect our children, I want to be sure anyone around my kid is safe.
      But no women have been required to submit this. My kids mom was never asked, or any other women who volunteer at the school.
      But I must. I must PROVE my innocence in a society that was built on the notion of innocent until proven guilty.
      I also have to fight occasionally with the school to establish that I’m the primary caregiver and to send school information to me. Otherwise I get ignored. Not good.

• I mean, I'm a nanny and have been working with children for a while and I've had to get background checks and clearance to do so, but never just to volunteer at a school. I get where they're coming from, but if that's the case then all volunteers should have to fill it out.

I do. understand where you're coming from to a. certain extent when it comes to how men are viewed and portrayed in the media and society. It's not always negative, but more often than not, the bad guy is always... well... a guy.

• 10dsw
    I completely agree with you that there are a subset of men that slander on women, however I would argue that the subset of women slandering on men far exceeds the reverse case. And in general I'd say your view is based off of ignorance and the inability to see things from both sides.

Go to a bar with a bunch of women and the topic revolves around "omg this guy that, that guy is gross, bla bla bla."

Go to a bar with a bunch of men and the topic revolves around the usual sports, work, etc.
    • First of all, thanks for at least engaging in a semi conversation. Secondly, I've been in atmospheres with just guys and just girls and the conversations were more alike than you'd think. And while you may be more likely to hear a group of women talking about guys over the opposite, I still stand by my opinion when I say that men are by far much more off the wall and outlandish with the slander.

• 10dsw

I think part of the reason you might feel that way is that men (perhaps men you have gone on dates with) tend to vocalize their opinions directly to women more often, on top of which women will ruminate over these comments more as well. Whereas women don't usually vocalize their opinions directly to men as often, and when they do, the men usually don't care all too much.

It also really depends on the calibre of man you're dealing with. Most "higher end" guys usually just ghost as opposed to slandering and whatnot.

• That's not a bad point, but delivery is everything. I will say that ghosting is becoming a growing problem. As cowardly as it is.

• hellionthesagereborn
    With all due respect, women need to suck it the fuck up because they are the ones blaming men for everything. They have been for years and men are now sick and tired of their entitled attitudes and callousness. Maybe just fucking maybe they have a point, did that occur to you? Of course it didn't because your a woman and therefore completely devoid of responsibility and fault. Here's an idea, instead of saying how all men are hypocrits, slut shaming creeps who are not really nice guys but secretly assholes and also just plain assholes, who abuse their significant others, exploit women, are misogynistic and racist, also rapist who hate gay people because fuck it why not, maybe just listen to what they have to say? Maybe get your collective heads out of your collective asses and consider that maybe you are the ones who fucked up and need to start owning your shit? Or keep being self absorbed, solipsistic misandrist who refuse to acknowledge that they are humans because clearly that has worked so well for you, so well that men are now refusing to play your games, refusing to marry, hell some refuse to even enter any kind of relationship with you but clearly they are the problem. This is fucking bullshit and I'm getting tired of women consnatly blaming men for every little thing, telling us how worthless and evil we are then turning around and claiming we are the ones to blame about us being upset that we are being treated like shit. Yeah, how dare us for expecting to be seen like a human fucking being. In conclusion, take your own advice, quit bitching and blaming men for everything and just treat them like human beings, maybe listen when they mention how women are mistreating them, I know I know what about women right? Because women need to be the center of attention at all times, but just try to consider that maybe men are not just a bunch of whiners that maybe all these men are not just bitter because "they can't get laid", maybe its because they really are being treated unfairly.
    • Volvagia

Shit you're clearly harboring some issues against the opppsite sex. Lol

• @Volvagia Not at all. I have issues with people who are constantly blaming men for everything then turn around and bitch when those same men they had no problem blamining for every little inconvience in their life tell her that they are sick of being blamed. Men are suffering in every category yet even mentioning that illicits insults from women. Look at your response, the assumption is that "oh he is just bitter" or "he needs to get laid". Maybe the issue is that their are issues and women refuse to acknowledge them so now men are getting increasingly more frustrated because every time they try to address the issues women just blow them off (by insulting them and belittling them and their issues) then turn around and complain how everything in life is unfair that women have it so hard and its all men's fault. Its really fucking annoying. Some guys do need to suck it up, but so do a whole lot more women.

• Volvagia

My response was fairly justified, I mean look at the # of insults you threw out. In the same way if I wrote in this manner about men, Id defs get a lot of replies saying "who hurt you?" Or something about me being a feminazi lolll. Like chill out fam.

• I kind of agree. The responses you described can be typically found in MGTOW.
    And it's always much easier for anyone to put the finger on the others than to step back a bit and wonder what or where one did possibly wrong - Even if it's just an expectation, that wasn't realized or truthful.

A good quote i remember is "the changes begin with YOU.". You as in yourself (not the you-you but the person anyone can see in the mirror).
    • MGTOW is a perfect example.

• Unit1

And so are the feminazis. These are Two sides of the same coin.

Good men and women are very scarce.

• I agree. They are just as bad. And yes, they definitely are.

• BrittBratt2416
    Thank you. A lot of this spite is mostly coming from brokenhearted, angry, disappointed men who are just upset that things don't go exactly the way they hope it would. You can see this exact behavior from the so called mgtows who claim their done with us yet women seem to be the subject they constantly talk/bitch about. I see constant blame on women for the fall of marriage, blame women for fatherless children, blame women for not wanting them and saying it's us who's superficial and money obsessed gold diggers when it's really them or they're the same way. I constantly see guys saying women are evil for denying them or not accepting the way they are but it's totally fine for them to do the same and that we should not shame them for their "preferences". Okay, but why are you doing that to women? For example, If you want a bad ass chick with an athletic body then fine go ahead but stop getting pissy when a woman wants a taller man. I don't want to hear shit about you saying you can't change height but she can change just so you'll accept her or so she'll have chance to get with you. I'm just seeing this type of behavior being played out a lot, it's the same ole " I don't have to change, she's a bitch if she don't accept me the way I am but I don't have to accept her. She has to do the changing if she wants me". Both genders have their flaws and are not perfect.
    • Yes! They always talk about double standards and all these expectations that women supposedly have, but are the first ones to yell about preferences. It doesn't make sense.

• RedThread
  • Political_dude
    If something goes wrong in society, Republicans blame Democrats or vice versa. Same goes for men and women. You don't need to take every argument seriously. Many women say *All men are pigs* and so the men says *All women are who*s* but the real men and women always know what truth is.. Welcome to gender politics ;)
    • I don't take much of anything seriously on this site lol. But I get it.

• LittleSally
    Haha Literally exactly this!
    I've written a few mytakes like this before and almost ALL (38 out of 45 - an estimate) of the comments were from 'guys' being very cross with me because I see their sad and frankly strange view of the world... (In which, of course, they're not to be blamed for anything.)

• Glue-Sniffer
    Well... This site attracts a lot of bitter men. Probably the majority of them are bitter. I don't mind. They are not worth my time and you shouldn't care about them either.
    Most of them can't find a place in society so let them have this corner of the virtual world where they can pitty each other to death. 💃
    • It attracts a lot of bitter and crazy people in general lol. Just seems like the guys are always on a 1000! But you're right. I'll just go back to ignoring em.

• Kiran04
    Uhhh, no. It's women and feminists who blame men for every problem under the sun. Only we give no fucks about who you blame for what. You do whatever you want. We don't have to be a part of it. Go away.
  • FatherJack
    As a FT working single dad , I most definitely " Suck It The Fuck Up !! " every single day !! Men get shit & sexism from women too , in my case the automatic assumption that male = pedo kiddy fiddler / rapist , and / or unfit parent !! However I do understand that girls / women are often brainwashed to believe men are low life forms & this will influence them to view men in a negative light. Even my astute daughter , at the age of 8 , noticed this trend.
    • Good on you for being a good single papa.

• FatherJack

@CHARismatic110. Thank you , it is hard at times , my surly , sullen 14 year old boy is a severe test of the last reserves of my patience , as well as the stress from work & dealing with my ex... she is difficult because she wants me back , my response = NO !!

• Alessus
    Can't say I've noticed a major difference between the genders when it comes to crying and bitching on this site. And I think so long as there are women in here crying about all men being cheating assholes and pigs, there can be men whining about not getting any attention from those gold digging bitches that every woman is. Better they went off here than actually do something in real life about it, because that might actually inconvenience others.
    • Goal digging bitch* 😉

• Alessus

Well that is a nicer way to put it, but I don't think the men who assume that of every woman care.

• JDavid25

Yeah exactly.. LOL..

• TheUglyMonk
    TL:DR; @CHARismatic110 is bitter that other men are bitter.

Message to the author:

Dear @CHARismatic110,
    This is G@G, you should be aware what type of people this site attracts, I am 100% sure that this website does not represent how the general population thinks, so sit back and enjoy the show.
    • Like I said, been here 3 years. I'm well aware of what type of people this site attracts. And I'm speaking to the people on this site.

• Astoriana
  • Maik567
    "Dear men, stop whining about women"

*Writes an entire mytake whining about men*
    • Precisely.

• MsMusic

what g0es around comes around

• Maik567

@MsMusic And that works both ways. If you don't want men to whine about women then you better not be whining about men yourself or you're nothing but a hypocrite and the exact same type of person as the people you're whining about.

• genericname85
    well i neversaw the cookies coming to me so i think women having the key to the cookie cupboard is too far off xD i know both genders face rejection it's not easy for anybody and nobody wins by ridiculing the other genders issues. let's just understand each other and try to make it better for each other xD
  • backspinGA
    I actually do agree with a bit of what you're saying. We as men do need to step it up, so we can take over the mantle that are grandfather's and fathers are leaving us. However, women do as well. We are both equally guilty of the current situation in the dating world and life in general. Just my humble opinion.
  • anametouse
    "Men seem to have this notion that women are in total control of the dating world. We hold the "keys to the cookie cupboard"
    Well in a sense, you kinda are. Considering men have to make the first move socially speaking. I have seen so many GAG posts of "how do I get this guy to approach me" when women can do it too. We get rejected a lot, sorry if some of us get a little bitter over it
    • Rejection isn't fun. I know this. I've been there. I get it.

• Mexicoman101
    Yes but to be fair, I see a lot of women who bitch about men here. People need to stop the finger pointing and tribalism based around gender.
    • Yeah

• cross98

You just contradicted yourself within your own comment. You just blamed women then tried to whip back and say it isn't a gender thing.

• Tdieseler
    Hahahaha... cookie cupboard huh...
    You know... i wouldn't mind that crack at "women should be wiped off the planet" bit lol... That would be something. That there might bring actual world peace lol... instead of a bunch of cunts in glittery bras and a thong so far up their ass crack, they can't hold their breath.

I always say both sides have their flaws.
    • Says the guy with the ass fetish that's always drooling over "cunts" in thongs.

• Alpha89s

LOl... Jesus fucking Christ !

• @Alpha89s don't even pay this one any mind.

• acooke-13
    Really good take. I agree, but I do think women are guilty too, as is everyone sometime or other, but recently I've seen so much crap about blaming women for this shit!
    • Oh women are for sure guilty of it too and I said that. I see some questions from us ladies that make me roll my eyes extra hard lol

• JDavid25
    "But it's not nearly as rampant, vile, or malicious as some of the things you guys spew.".. Don't necessarily agree that but other than that.. I don't disagree with this myTake.. Just that the execution could have been.. Better..
    • I free wrote this. You're welcome to execute one of your own tho. Be interesting to see it from a male perspective.

• JDavid25

LOL.. Aw yeah I imagine that that's how all takes are.. Free writin.. But yeah.. I'm good.. :P..

• Lol not mine. Not usually anyway. They're usually thought about in advance bwfore I start writing and putting things together. But yeah, I didn't think you would 😏

• Formula846
    Damn, that's a lot of frustration. Are you sexually frustrated? ;)
    • Nope. I'm pretty good actually. Was wondering how long it would be before someone said this tho lol.

• taleswapper
    Likewise, YOU shoulds take a chill-pill about slandering men. Frankly, it's all a tempest in a teapot, to me. but the very things you complain about in your post (over-generalizing, exaggerating, rushing to judgement, etc) are sins you are guilty of, too, in that same post. Pot, meet kettle. Sorry; call 'em like i see him.
  • MarianneF
    This is so good! Great Take!!!
  • Coconut_Man
    Good Take.

I agree. Sometimes you have to look in the mirror and realize the problem might be yourself. No one likes to accept they are wrong, so they blame everyone else for their failures in life especially when it comes to dating/relationships. As you said, you have to suck it up and move on with your life.👍👍
  • Alpha89s
    All I hear from you is :
    • Lmao that's kinda what I wanna do every time I come across one of those rants so... points for that!

• freakyzeaky
    Problem is, there is a severe lack of courage going on with many men who complain. Myself included and I am not ashamed to admit it. Lack of courage to change, fail, be successful, approach women, face rejection, and so on.

Some guys blame women. I mostly don't. I more so blame myself but I blame myself too harshly. I don't accept myself half the time, at least when it comes to what is traditionally told what women want. Because I listen to it, put too much stock in it, let my jerk brain (ego) control me, I tend to withdraw rather than buck the trend.

We are our own worst enemies, and I think that goes for both sexes. We limit ourselves, we hold ourselves back from true happiness because of what we perceive to be true. We search for answers, for truths, but the reality is, the truths we seek are not universal. Everybody in this world is different and nothing is set in stone.
    • 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Very well put my dude. And I agree, we (both men and women) are our own worst enemies. I say that all the time. We get in our own heads and refuse to get out of our own ways. We spend most of our lives so caught up in trying to please the opposite sex that we forget to actually live and enjoy life. That's not just a guy thing, girls do this too. I'm guilty of it. Society is always changing. The standard is always changing. And that's what everyone fails to realize.

• Bananaman177
    I think pretty much everybody is almost always guilty of this, and most people are EGREGIOUSLY guilty most of the time, but each gender wants to make it a gender issue, when it's not.

• I don't disagree that we all have been guilty of it at one point or another.

• Yeah, but here you're kind of attacking men about it, so you're talking out of both sides of your mouth, and I think you really should acknowledge your hypocrisy, because it's quite annoying.

• First of all, I'm not attacking anyone. Second of all, I flat out said that women are guilty of soing the same thing! I said that men are more vile about it, because IN MY OPINION they are. Its quite annoying that y'all are ignoring that and STILL whining and bitching. That's what's fucking annoying.

• Stamps
    Ok... good morning to you too
  • JustAnotherGirlie
    YES GIRL! They are not tryna hear reason on this app! Everything is a constant pity poor me session.
    A lot of guys think women have it easy when dating, but they’re only talking about the hot girls. They forget most women are average, and you can stratify possibility of attraction by race as well. But that’s a separate issue.
    Overall women don’t ALWAYS have it easy. I used to get bullied by people, and the boys were the worst. Making fun of me, throwing things at me on the bus, telling me they liked me and harassing me in front of me peers. THAT was my childhood and it still affects me to this day.
    I still have problems with vulnerability because I’m afraid a man will never *really* like me. I guess I’m just afraid it’ll turn out to be a cruel joke.
    But did I blame all of mankind? No. I had a right to be pissed but I just looked internally and tried to get therapy. If you feel sorry for yourself It doesn’t allow much room for other people to, in my opinion.
    • "I used to get bullied by people, and the boys were the worst. Making fun of me, throwing things at me on the bus, telling me they liked me and harassing me in front of me peers. THAT was my childhood and it still affects me to this day. "

Yeah this was pretty much my life from 3rd to 8th grade. I went through hell with bullying. Mostly from guys. We've got a lot in common girl.

• JDavid25

Average is a broad term that doesn't really get into the different levels of attractiveness that people have.. There are many women who don't like plain.. Let's not forget the bodies they flaunt.. Overall while it's not always easy for women.. It is easier than it is for guys.. LOL.. Although I agree with the "race" thing..

• @JDavid25 oh the race thing is a BIG one, that and weight. Because when people talk about how “easy” women have it, they mean attractive blonde white women with no ass. They don’t mean chubby white women and they certainly don’t mean black women.
      I could really paint a picture for you with some data but i won’t. Just know that white womens bullshit does NOT compare to black women’s problems. The average white women would be shook as hell if they had to live as me. And these are objective facts

• PaulMarrow
    The guys complaining aren't mad at plain Jane whether they realize it or not. The feel attacked by what they think of as feminists. What they don't realize is that the rabbit hole goes a lot deeper. These loud mouthed blue haired hairy armpit freaks aren't feminists even though they think they are. What is going on here is subversion it's taking place mostly in academia but also in the media and pretty much any place that those responsible can fit it in. People are being tricked , lied to , coddled and told how oppressed they are and that it's the fault of society. This is to weaponize them. Every time a blue haired unbathed freak attacks a man or mouths off about men being scum etc, men who are not in the know blame women in general. Take a look at this video, it's well worth your time , it's from a university psychology professor who deals with this garbage from the inside.
    https:~~~~//www.~~~~youtube.~~~~com/watch? v=Cf2nqmQIfxc&feature=youtu. be&ytbChannel=Jordan%20B%20Peterson
    Just cut and past the link and delete all the ~'s I have to post it that way because this site is all screwed up.
    • Your link doesn't work! Why don't you just post the video right here so we can all see it?

• PaulMarrow

@castratedwhiteguy I would but the site is rigged up to force you to produce content so they can make money off of you. Until I have produced x amount of content I can not post links. To post them anyway I break them up after the dots. Just do what it says under the link and past it into your URL field , then take out the ~'s.

• Wrong! You absolutely can post a video here! Just copy and paste the web page address into the comment section here and miraculously that Youtube video will definitely appear for all of us to see. Nevertheless, your link didn't work for me, so you rally need to up your game...

• MrMysteryMan
    I totally agree. Finding the right person is all about timing and actually developing a better love and understanding about yourself.
  • BronzedAdonis
  • ThisDudeHere
    Technically speaking, what's it really to you when these whimps complain about women being the cause of all of their problems? I mean, just ignore it. You empower them by giving them your time of the day.

Although I agree that generally if one is unsuccessful at something, in this case, dating, they should look first at themselves before anyone else. But sometimes some of these guys have a point - some things that used to be different have now changed for most or at least a large part of women. Things that are more detrimental to men.
    • Technically speaking, I said I have it ignored it. For the entire 3 years that I've been using the site. And I'm pretty sure I'll go back to ignoring it. I literally saw some ignorant shit, opened up the MyTake thing, and wrote this.

• Well the problem is, despite increased female autonomy and financial independence, stereotypes about women still exist. We are all still golddiggers. We are all untrustworthy. We are all disloyal. This anger towards women is really not about us at all, but about a changing society that tolerates female independence. As a first world country should.
      And some men are quite violent in their interactions with women. Even today, we still see men bending over backwards to justify violence and aggression towards women. We still see domestic violence and assault in homes across the country. And when a man is virulent in his misogyny, it’s dangerous for all women and children involved.
      Don’t let social media radicalize you in your dislike for women. Only a fool would think that type of behavior doesn’t manifest IRL.

• jacquesvol
  • Eyes_On_Me
    Yeah this is sorta true. This site has a lot of bitter people. Although I haven't ever been rejected, I have to agree with them on one point: girls do have a little more power in the dating world. Other than that, though, they really shouldn't be so bitter about it. It's not impossible to get in a relationship.
  • DaTruth01
    i treat women like shit, an its working for me... that way if i ont get second dates or women aren't nice to me then well, at least i never actually made an effort, and if they do like me then good.
  • Stokes
    Good job on this take.
    In the end, it all comes down to the ability to look beyond your own ego, contemplate and perhaps change for the better. Both men and women a lot of times are unable to do this. Why?
    - Because it's easier to be in self denial and point your finger at others. So sadly it all ends up in frustration, which often leads to immature mud throwing back and forth.

On the other side I won't ever date a girl who is extremely 3rd wave feminist, as I think it has gotten to a point of man hating.
    - It isn't progressive at all. Be humble and lets meet eachother in the middle, no assumptions or prejudice.
    • Thank you for being able to look past the title and get the Take for what it was. And I agree, it definitely is easier to fall into self denial. I've been guilty of it before. I can admit that. But I've learned from it so I'm able to see it a mile away. And I'm all for girl power, but 3rd wave feminism has long driven off that path into darkness.

• Stokes

No problem.
      We've all fallen into that dark hole at some point. Part of maturing is developing this sort off knowledge. Emotional intelligence is important. I believe anyone with a more realistic point of view, will have way better chances of finding whatever they pursue.

• I agree.

• I think most of the frustration towards women comes from the lack of clear communication about expectations that each gender has. Women feel like guys place ridiculous standards on them, while men feel like women kind of expect their guy to be a jack of all trades. The anger comes from the fact that we put in work to please you and then get rejected for what ever reason. Somewhere along the line men stopped being taught how to handle a woman, and we started taking rejections personally.
  • JudoIppon
    There's always going to be people of both genders blaming the other gender.
  • cross98
    The responses from men on this site is why I took a year break away. They always have a spat with women but forget that they overlook women that is a good match for them. Just write mgtow all over this shit hole.
  • castratedwhiteguy
    Not necessary! This web site is, among other things, a clearing board for both male and female frustrations with the opposite sex. So let the flames rage on...
  • JT122211
    I feel ya, but my opinion is this. I'm not even gay, but I support the gays. They be happier than the str8 couples. Check this, there are nice ladies, who fall for rotten guys. Good guys who fall for rotten girl. It's a 50/50 world ain't nothing 100%.
  • Kuraj
    Now replace the word "men" with "minorities" and see if you still like this take.
    • Feel free to write whatever you're little heart desires.

• Kuraj

Lol, figured.

• You know what makes a good joke? Punching up, not down. That's why black people making fun of white people is funny, vice versa it isn't. You don't joke about people who are in a less privileged position, and you don't pretend to be more of a victim than people in a less privileged position. You wouldn't go up to a homeless person and complain about not having cash.
      So, as long as minorities aren't treated equally, you don't punch down. It's basic manners.

• douride2
    You tell them. Now that that was finally said do you feel better?
    • 😂😂😂 it's not gonna change anything, but sure, I feel great.

• douride2

I know how you feel I get the same some times.

• lord_chilled
    Well, it is understandable tough. on average, average guys can get average girls, as it has always been for the majority of people.

However, guys dont really have the same place and value that we once did. We dont have to protect our "herd" from wolves, tigers or even other guys (for the most part)
    So we dont really fill into the natural protector role anymore.
    As for being a provider, women these days are educated and work jobs. So they can do that for themselves.
    Again , it takes away the need for a man.

So basically a man , these days is like an accessory, not a necessity.
    Its only natural that a section of women amd society would treat us that way.
    Add to that, when you have guys who are below average, bad with women, etc... You cam see how easily one can think je is unwanted/not needed and turn bitter.
    • Yes, I talk all the time about how female autonomy has changed the dynamic between men-women. Men seem to be quite taken aback about what their role in society is these days.
      This debate about what men “offer” outside of protection is rather sad. Men and women assortatively mate in the 21st century. So men and women don’t have to pair up out of necessity. Women want a man for the person that he is, not the stuff that comes along with him. This should be liberating financially, as more and more men can be seen as people and not a means to an end. But to hear some of these men talk, it’s a bad thing.
      The rhetoric about “golddiggers” still exists, despite increased financial independence. And the desire for submissive homemakers seems to prevail, despite its lack of relevance in 2017. Men are stuck in a dying age and perhaps they feel left behind. Not all though, because some men are prospering quite well in this environment.

• @JustAnotherGirlie facts on facts on facts. It kind of doesn't make sense if you think about. Men scream about women wanting them for the material things that they can offer, but there is still a large percent of them that want that submissive, barefoot and pregnant housewife type of woman that they can control. They want more women to step up and make a move. Be more assertive, they say. But in the same breathe will tell you that they want to be in control. It's mind boggling.

• @JustAnotherGirlie & @CHARismatic110
      Now , i know i can't speak for all men, but i could say this may be true for a large percentage of men:

The complaining about women wanting us for material things and for them not making the first move or being more assertive, is kind of like a final tantrum guys do when rejected or left behind.
      Women take it seriously (which is a good thing, but maybe its not as deep as you imagine).
      Men are driven by purpose. It's something that can set us apart from women but also from other men.

Now I don't know if you will agree on this, but im sure at least some women you know will have said that they domt like lazy men. They like active men.
      But what makes a guy lazy or active?
      A man who has a sense of purpose will never be lazy. He may take a rest day, a day to chill, but he will be working towards his goal the next day.
      There is constrant struggle, setbacks, overcoming limitations, growth and victories.

This is what every man wants and seeks. If a guy doesn't

• Philyouup
    This Alfa-male bullshit I see anymore.. Blam that.. Any Woman I date, or have sex with is my partner.. with minds willing to go places due to trust.. You wanna whine about women, look at yourself.. If you pull the Alfa male bullshit, you need to find women willing to put up with that crap..