Why are white guys afraid to approach black girls?

I means what's up with that?

315

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a black guy but I'm in a white fraternity and I'll tell you this. White guys like you. They really do. But social stigmas there and stopping a lot of them. Date an Asian girl oh your dating someone exotic. Date a Hispanic girl oh your with some hot blooded Latina. Date a black girl oh you're trying to be black or you've got jungle fever or blah blah blah. It's just residuals from the ignorant culture preceding us. Nothing we can do but wait for people to wipe the mud off their eyes. If white guys aren't talking to you don't ever take it personally. Guys get scared too.

• It's true. I've met white guys who liked me a lot but were "scared" to get made fun of. But if they really love each other then the guy won't care.

• as a white guy I would say that this is pretty much true. I have definitely known a few extremely attractive black girls that I would have no problem dating. If a guy wants to date you bad enough none of that will matter.