The guy I adore (fancy) unfollowed me on Instagram?

The guy who I have had a crush on since he moved to my school, last Septermber. He has recently unfollowed me on Instagram. I'm so upset I'm crying actually. Why would he do this to me? I like all his posts. I don't talk to him but when I did he seemed so nice. I don't know why this happened.
  • He probably likes you still
  • Just forget about him, you can do better.
HE FOLLOWED ME BACK ITS ALL COOL

35

Most Helpful Guy

• What makes a guy unfollows a girl. many reasons. the first is liking all of his posts this feels awkward
    the second is not talking or chating him + weird behaviours that you maybe done at school.
    Dont show him the extreme likness that you feel toward him. just get calm and wise. the worst thing is that maybe he doesn't like you. or like your style.. ther is a girl that she had crush on me. the worst situation is that the whole class knew that she has crush on me. my reaction is that i did not care that she likes me or not. and i unfollowed her on instagram. I dont mean to get you apset. but get cool. dont get over excited. but if he talks to you face to face. i dont know then

• Look. lets get this short. he's not interested in you. or he dont care about you. you may forget him. sorry

• Why do you want to know my name?

• just askin.. if you dont want to say it.. ok it doesn't matter to know your name. i was just making small talk.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to say honestly because it could of been a accident, I accidentally unfollowed my best friend and didn't even know and weren't from my crush telling me I wouldn't have never known