The guy I adore (fancy) unfollowed me on Instagram?

The guy who I have had a crush on since he moved to my school, last Septermber. He has recently unfollowed me on Instagram. I'm so upset I'm crying actually. Why would he do this to me? I like all his posts. I don't talk to him but when I did he seemed so nice. I don't know why this happened.
  • He probably likes you still
    Vote A
  • Just forget about him, you can do better.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
HE FOLLOWED ME BACK ITS ALL COOL

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What makes a guy unfollows a girl. many reasons. the first is liking all of his posts this feels awkward
    the second is not talking or chating him + weird behaviours that you maybe done at school.
    Dont show him the extreme likness that you feel toward him. just get calm and wise. the worst thing is that maybe he doesn't like you. or like your style.. ther is a girl that she had crush on me. the worst situation is that the whole class knew that she has crush on me. my reaction is that i did not care that she likes me or not. and i unfollowed her on instagram. I dont mean to get you apset. but get cool. dont get over excited. but if he talks to you face to face. i dont know then

0|0
    0|0
    • Look. lets get this short. he's not interested in you. or he dont care about you. you may forget him. sorry

• Show All
    • Why do you want to know my name?

• just askin.. if you dont want to say it.. ok it doesn't matter to know your name. i was just making small talk.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to say honestly because it could of been a accident, I accidentally unfollowed my best friend and didn't even know and weren't from my crush telling me I wouldn't have never known

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• "I like all his posts"

holy shit man, did he have like 100+ posts? that's a lot of damn likes out of nowhere. I think you came off as crazy.

0|1
    1|0
    • I didn't like all his posts he has about 35 I liked about 8 not all at once. That would be scary actually XD

• that's what you typed though so I didn't know what else to think hahaa. but yeah even you know it would come off as scary lol xD

• Yeah I know I meant 8

• eh... so what? it's just a stupid social media site... relax ;-)

2|0
    0|0
  • Calm down, your reacting as if he's your bf and he broke up with you or some shit

1|0
    0|0
  • Pointless posts

0|0
    0|0
    • nearly as pointless as your life :)

• You don't know me

• I know you enough to say your life is pointless. If this post is pointless why comment?
      It shows your pointless :)

What Girls Said 2

• an instagram unfollow isn't a big deal

0|0
    0|0
    • It is when you like the boy

• Maybe because you like every single post. That can be annoying. He doesn't care. Literally why else would he unfollow you? Sorry dude

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes