Why do guys say mixed girls are prettier than full black girls?

why do guys think mixed girls are prettier than full black girls like me? what's wrong with me?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing is wrong with you, Sweetheart!!! There is something wrong with the world's MENTALITY!!!

Most black men prefer light skin women because they think the lighter the better (prettier, good hair, pretty eyes). Some men i know prefer light skin women because when they have kids they want their kids to come out light skin. The society we live in makes people ( men ) think the lighter the girl the cuter she is. for example in rap videos the main girl (9 out of 10) is allways lite skin. But this isn't something that jus started. Back then the lighter you were, the better you were treated. It sad that most black men only see light skin women as their only option, but true. I hope I answered your question!! Good luck, Sweetheart and stay strong!!! Dark women are just as beautiful as light women... Maybe even more. (;