How to change myself from nice guy to bad boy?

Many people tell me that I am handsome, i have good dressing style and i have good body. even I don't ask them about that.

I kissed one girl suddenly, she told me I know u r nice guy and that is why I am not going to hit you, but I don't want to be with you.

No one wants to be with me, I am just handsome for them. do I need to be really bad boy?How to change myself from nice guy to bad boy?

3429

Most Helpful Guys

• Don't be an asshole, your just feeding the ego's of those women who want assholes (and they are not people worth being with). What you need to do is be yourself, actually yourself, as in don't be an asshole but don't really give a fuck about what others think of you. Don't pander, it comes off as weak but also pushing people around and being a prick comes off as being weak as well (though to be fair, more then a few women are to oblivious to be able to make the connection between being an asshole and being weak so they some times confuse it with strength (again, these women are not worth having as they are impulsive and unthinking).

• I remember I was helping out a client and he was the typical nice guy. He wanted to be a bad boy so bad because obviously that is what women want. So we go out and ask a bunch of single women if he should turn into a bad boy and they all said NO. Just be yourself cutie, don't be like those assholes, women love nice guys, don't you dare turn him into a bad boy. I said GREAT which one of you would like to go out on a date with him? They all said NO he isn't their type but proceeded to tell him that's okay sweetie... there is someone out there for everyone. So my advice is.. don't take BAD BOY advice from women!

Most Helpful Girls

• Ever hear the phrase “ nice guys finish last “? That’s not always true , but the nice guy is the last option for younger girls. Us girls all go through this phase ( or most of us do anyways ) where we crave a jerks attention , but if we really want to settle down.. all a girl really wants is a kind hearted man at the end of the night to cuddle and tell all of her stories to. Don’t change for other people’s likings. You will be molded into something you are not & there’s only one of you in this life , don’t let it go for the appraisal of another.

• I mean, if that is you in the picture, you are cute af. But you shouldn’t go kissing girls out of no where like that.
    And no, you can still be a good guy... just be a good guy with a backbone.