Guys do you prefer girls that appear to be of lower intelligence or do you only want the smart successful ones? Girls, how about for a friend?

laurieluvsit
You have got to watch this 2 minute video clip if you do nothing else! ... I AM NOT KIDDING!
... YES, it's only 2 minutes and you will love every minute of it... I PROMISE...
GUYS: Yes, I prefer a girl of lower intelligence so she will not be as hard to please as the smart ones
GUYS: No, I want a highly intelligent smart successful girl
Yes, I am fine with girlfriends of low intelligence, it doesn't make any difference to me
Vote C
No, I prefer to have smart successful girlfriends
Vote D
Her intellegence doesn't matter to me as long as we connect in other ways
Vote E
OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Low Intelligence" Survey
Vote F
GirlGuy
57
5