Do all men lust after other women they aren't committed to?

I used to think men were naturally like me, and I never imagined they could be different, but there are things I've been witnessing and experiencing involving guys that are destroying my spirit and leaving me traumatized.
If I have a connection with someone, I can't imagine feeling lust for anyone else but the person I've developed a connection with, and it hurts to think that someone else can have feelings for other people that only you can have for that one person.
This is just one example. There's a 50-year-old man who claims to be my friend. He considers himself to be one of the "nice guys" and claims that not all men are the same. He has a girlfriend his age, and he brags about her obsession with him, but he says he doesn't have much attraction or feelings for her, and he constantly complains to me about her doing things that irritate him. He boasted about his girlfriend and her best friend fighting over him because, according to him, "she sees how well I treat my girlfriend and wishes she said yes to being in a relationship with me." I'm still puzzled as to how he treats her "well." He criticizes her for trivial things like having male friends and having "insecurity" issues because she expressed concern about him flirting with her best friend and creeping on me. I've told him politely more than once that I'm not interested in him. But I feel like I have to walk on eggshells and can't express my opinions because I rent from him and he becomes passive-aggressive if I'm too assertive. He's said things like, "Women who have sex are less desirable, whereas men who have sex are more desirable." "Women are supposed to be more emotionally invested in and attached to a man than he is to her." "Women lose attractiveness as they age, whereas men gain attractiveness as they age." I don't want to hear him complain about his girlfriend because it depresses me that it would even be considered normal or a "nice guy," and that women would put up with it.
Updates
+1 y
If this is how guys are naturally, I don't want to be in a relationship ever…
Everything I've read online suggests that all men are like this, and the prospect of that being true makes me extremely depressed..
Updates
+1 y
After reading the responses, I feel as if I've lost faith in the opposite gender because I'm assuming that all men are like this. I don't want to be in a relationship in which I have stronger feelings for a guy than he does for me. I'm not sure how that's "love" if a guy has fewer feelings for you than you do for him. I'm not sure why if a woman is selfish, it's not love, but if a man is selfish, it's love.
Post Opinion